Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Playoffs! Round 1, Game 3: Toronto Raptors 103 - Washington Wizards 122 (TOR 2-1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
    Bebe is somewhat understandable, because he gave us a lift in Game 1.

Brown made no sense whatsoever.
    Brown is the G League MVP isn't he? It was a blow out at the point he entered so I don't see the problem with giving him those garbage minutes that keep Lowry and Delon off the floor and away from potential injury.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
      Brown is the G League MVP isn't he? It was a blow out at the point he entered so I don't see the problem with giving him those garbage minutes that keep Lowry and Delon off the floor and away from potential injury.
      Don't think we can call the start of the 4th quarter of a playoff game, 'garbage minutes'. That term is reserved for when the outcome is all but certain. It was only a 10 point game.

Comment

• Machine wrote: View Post
        Is Wright's new nickname "the calculator" now?

Comment

Valanciunas might have the right mindset, but does Casey? You know Casey wants to go CJ Miles at Center to show them that if they go small, we can go smaller.

Comment

• DeMar is 6th on the team in PER in the playoffs this year. Lowry is 9th. JV leads the team.

Can you guess:

a) The 4 players below Lowry? Three of them have negative PERs.
            b) The 4 other players above DeMar? DD sits at 22, so all 5 have a 20+ PER. The highest is JV with 24.9.

Hint: the two between KL and DD are Lorenzo Brown (17.2, somehow) and Pascal Siakam (13.1).
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Don't think we can call the start of the 4th quarter of a playoff game, 'garbage minutes'. That term is reserved for when the outcome is all but certain. It was only a 10 point game.
              I'm telling you man - psychological warfare!! Casey is living in their heads rent free!

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                Valanciunas might have the right mindset, but does Casey? You know Casey wants to go CJ Miles at Center to show them that if they go small, we can go smaller.
                JV seems the sort to parrot what they've been saying in practice, in generic terms. So at the very least I think Casey has been telling JV that that's the approach. In-game, well, we'll see.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                  JV seems the sort to parrot what they've been saying in practice, in generic terms. So at the very least I think Casey has been telling JV that that's the approach. In-game, well, we'll see.
                  Ya, I just assumed that Jonas was repeating the team's talking points.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                    DeMar is 6th on the team in PER in the playoffs this year. Lowry is 9th. JV leads the team.

Can you guess:

a) The 4 players below Lowry? Three of them have negative PERs.
                    b) The 4 other players above DeMar? DD sits at 22, so all 5 have a 20+ PER. The highest is JV with 24.9.

Hint: the two between KL and DD are Lorenzo Brown (17.2, somehow) and Pascal Siakam (13.1).
                    Just a guess here:

a) Norm, Bebe, Jak and Fred (only played a couple of minutes and was terrible)
                    b) Serge, CJ, Delon, and OG

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                      Just a guess here:

a) Norm, Bebe, Jak and Fred (only played a couple of minutes and was terrible)
                      b) Serge, CJ, Delon, and OG
                      Nailed it. I was going to comment that it fell exactly in line with how I'd viewed the games so far, which is odd for PER.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Machine wrote: View Post
                        Is Wright's new nickname "the calculator" now?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          Ibaka only eats hearts ripped straight from Wizard's chest

Good protein
                          Now that I think about it, Cavaliers is a dumb name for a ball club too:
                          cav·a·lier
                          ˌkavəˈlir/
                          noun
                          historical
                          a supporter of King Charles I in the English Civil War.
                          a small spaniel of a breed with a moderately long, noncurly, silky coat.
                          adjective
                          showing a lack of proper concern; offhand.

Comment

Dan Tolzman is scouting in the Shire as we speak

Comment

• Comment

• It would be unfair to expect OG to play well on offense on the road. But I always know his defense shows up.

Comment

Working...
                                X