Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Playoffs! Round 1, Game 3: Toronto Raptors 103 - Washington Wizards 122 (TOR 2-1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
    Wall reaching the free-throw line a series-high 10.5 times per game is crazy and something that agressive-DeMar used to do. And Wall will get even more favourable calls at home. But Scott can't stay that hot so you don't alter the game plan other than plan for a likely small ball lineup for the Wizzers.
    We're playing Wall too tight on the perimeter.

As a defender, it must feel weird standing 5 feet away from him, but I'd rather Wall shoot mildly contested 3s than getting to the rim at will. Make. Wall. Shoot.

Comment

• Looks like the Raptors are 2.0 dogs for this game.

We need to continue to do a good job on Beal. He's their wild card. If he scores in the high 20's, efficiently, we're in trouble. Lowry has been playing him very well on defense.

Hope Fred is at 100% today. Miss his quarterbacking for the bench. Poeltl and Siakam have been neutered this series, and Fred is the only guy that can help get their mojo's back.
      Last edited by planetmars; Fri Apr 20, 2018, 10:17 AM. Reason: Line jumped to 2.0

Comment

• if they run out mike scott at the 5 to start i hope we just run pnr / post up with JV and serge for 20 straight possessions

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post

As a defender, it must feel weird standing 5 feet away from him, but I'd rather Wall shoot mildly contested 3s than getting to the rim at will. Make. Wall. Shoot.
          The problem is that if you lay too far off him he gets a head of steam and you can't stop him anyway. The plan seems to be to try and force him to drive the paint and show him bodies at the rim but there has been too little resistance at the point of attack, so he's getting straight line drives where the bigs can't get there fast enough.

Comment

Wiz are going to really try and get Beal going because he's been terrible so far, and they've got no chance without him. Let Wall get his and keep everybody else, and especially Beal, out of rhythm.

Comment

• I'm scared. You don't want to give a team like Washington confidence. That team is more than capable of winnin 4 straight. We've seen it before.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                Wiz are going to really try and get Beal going because he's been terrible so far, and they've got no chance without him. Let Wall get his and keep everybody else, and especially Beal, out of rhythm.
                I just assumed that Beal will continue his historic level of suckiness. Is that wrong?

Comment

I just assumed that Beal will continue his historic level of suckiness. Is that wrong?
                  I hope you're right.. he's too good to have 4 stinkers in a row. It's not like we're using Jrue Holiday on him or anything :P

Comment

• I think Wiz will throw their best punch. Raps should just finish this as soon as possible.
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Sonny wrote: View Post
                      I'm scared. You don't want to give a team like Washington confidence. That team is more than capable of winnin 4 straight. We've seen it before.
                      Why are you always scared :>)

This is a number one seed playing a number 8 seed (even if you believe they could/should have been a 4-5) and winning handily without their 4th best player (Freddy VV)

Raps will likely lose one on the road an it still won't be panic time, although you won't be able to tell from this board. Too many fans thinking about the past. This is a good team, Raps gonna take care of business, save the angst for the next round

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                        Looks like the Raptors are 2.0 dogs for this game.

We need to continue to do a good job on Beal. He's their wild card. If he scores in the high 20's, efficiently, we're in trouble. Lowry has been playing him very well on defense.

Hope Fred is at 100% today. Miss his quarterbacking for the bench. Poeltl and Siakam have been neutered this series, and Fred is the only guy that can help get their mojo's back.
                        i also want lowry to start hitting shots! he's been barely making his 3s, despite being the teams best shooter from distance.

Comment

• Sonny wrote: View Post
                          I'm scared. You don't want to give a team like Washington confidence. That team is more than capable of winnin 4 straight. We've seen it before.
                          Dude.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                            Looks like the Raptors are 2.0 dogs for this game.

shifted to 1.5 now. its crazy that we're up 2-0 and yet are expected to lose this one. might have to make one of my emotional bets on the wiz!

Comment

• Has GLF's exorcised demon implanted itself in Sonny's soul?

Comment

• Lowry needs to get going this game. His passing has been great, but that won't be enough tonight against Washington going balls to the wall

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X