Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Playoffs! Round 1, Game 3: Toronto Raptors 103 - Washington Wizards 122 (TOR 2-1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    Maybe that should be delegated to an assistant.
    And there's no shame in that. Doc Rivers let Thibs be front and center when he was an assistant coach. I noticed Nate McMillan step back and let some of his assistants lead the huddle.

Comment

• Fully wrote: View Post
      Game 85 and the Casey haters come back out. Classic.
      There's no hate here, bruh. Credit where credit is due, but nobody's perfect.

Comment

• Batter up! Who was 2nd in our rotation after dan?
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• When was the last time a series between the 1 seed and thr 8 seed go 7 games? rarely happened. Mavs vs Warriors years ago??

If the Raps lose on sunday then this series is going 7 games. Smh.

Comment

• Sonny wrote: View Post
            When was the last time a series between the 1 seed and thr 8 seed go 7 games? rarely happened. Mavs vs Warriors years ago??

Or we win on Sunday and this series go 5. Exactly as most predicted.

Comment

I just don't understand.

You know how people say about players "playing with a sense of urgency"? It feels like Casey needs to realize that means making the right adjustments in your lineup/tactics early, not waiting until the 3rd and thinking Lucas Noguiera is going to save your ass in a 4-out lineup. That's panic, not urgency.

We were basically like 15 minutes or something from winning the series, now we're back to 96 minutes away. So disappointing.

Remember we are talking about Dwayne Casey...his good for one loss, I still don't get why he play's JV,the guy is s#@t. I feel so bad for OG,the guy is working his a@@ stick with wall or beal and JV like a deer in the head lights can't guard screen and roll..f@#k I can't stand this guy,stop playing him..his slow as f@#k,the guy can't guard high block when the guard has the ball he drops down,can't keep up,when u put Ibaka at the 5 it's a different story..

Who would u rather take the shot, Gortat/Who ever or Wall or Beal..if we get beat,let us get beat by scrap player.
              Also I don't give f#@k that we loose on the road, it's hard 2 win on the road, but don't get blown up,at least make it tough for the other team,the last how many road playoff games they have sucked..literally. Show up and don't b a b#@$h.
              Ibaka and OG..keep them on the floor,at least they play hard..play OG more..I can't believe this kid is our best defender..a rook,that's sad if ure lowry or derozan,if u wan't 2 win championship,u can't play like that,not acceptable..u gotta bring it both ways,that's my opinion.
              "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
              My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

I just don't understand.

You know how people say about players "playing with a sense of urgency"? It feels like Casey needs to realize that means making the right adjustments in your lineup/tactics early, not waiting until the 3rd and thinking Lucas Noguiera is going to save your ass in a 4-out lineup. That's panic, not urgency.

We were basically like 15 minutes or something from winning the series, now we're back to 96 minutes away. So disappointing.
                golden wrote: View Post
                Lowry should be getting at least 40 minutes a game with FVV out. Lowry + Bench was an old reliable standby. Derozan + Bench isn't that good with FVV out. The whole point of cutting Lowry's minutes was to have him ready for the playoffs. Empty the clip.
                ^This.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

When was the last time a series between the 1 seed and thr 8 seed go 7 games? rarely happened. Mavs vs Warriors years ago??

Ever the optomist..... tonight all 3 higher seeds have already lost or are about to lose... .
                  Yet only the Raptors are in trouble....

Priceless
                  There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                  - TGO

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                    If FVV can't go then we need heavy does of Lowry + bench minutes. The bench cannot survive at all without him (and to a lesser extent, DeRozan)
                    I'm sure Fred would help, but I also think it's long overdue to get more creative with rotations.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                      Ever the optomist..... tonight all 3 higher seeds have already or about to lose... .

Priceless
                      The irony of his name being synonymous with brightness isn't lost on me

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        Batter up! Who was 2nd in our rotation after dan?
                        planetmars

Then Zainab, GOLDBLUM, and me

Go get em planetmars

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                          Remember we are talking about Dwayne Casey...his good for one loss, I still don't get why he play's JV,the guy is s#@t. I feel so bad for OG,the guy is working his a@@ stick with wall or beal and JV like a deer in the head lights can't guard screen and roll..f@#k I can't stand this guy,stop playing him..his slow as f@#k,the guy can't guard high block when the guard has the ball he drops down,can't keep up,when u put Ibaka at the 5 it's a different story..

Who would u rather take the shot, Gortat/Who ever or Wall or Beal..if we get beat,let us get beat by scrap player.
                          Also I don't give f#@k that we loose on the road, it's hard 2 win on the road, but don't get blown up,at least make it tough for the other team,the last how many road playoff games they have sucked..literally. Show up and don't b a b#@$h.
                          Ibaka and OG..keep them on the floor,at least they play hard..play OG more..I can't believe this kid is our best defender..a rook,that's sad if ure lowry or derozan,if u wan't 2 win championship,u can't play like that,not acceptable..u gotta bring it both ways,that's my opinion.
                          Wiz completely exposed JV tonight. Screen and roll D was non existent.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Fully wrote: View Post
                            Game 85 and the Casey haters come back out. Classic.
                            Do you think it was good game management to let the bench get massacred while the Starters got cold and Washington built a confidence they literally haven't shown at all so far in this series?

I don't think hate has anything to do with it. It was poor game management, plain and simple.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                              Ever the optomist..... tonight all 3 higher seeds have already or about to lose... .

Priceless
                              That's twisting a bit there, Demo. Raps aren't in trouble one bit. We had a chance to steal a really hard game to win on the road. But we lost that chance by letting the game get out of hand in the 2nd quarter, and giving life to an opponent who had none. Opportunity lost is all. Raps in 5.

Comment

Last 3 times: Spurs v Mavs in 2014, Indiana v Hawks in 2014 and Boston v Hawks in 2008

2 of those teams went on to win it all....

Comment

Working...
                                X