Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Playoffs! Round 1, Game 3: Toronto Raptors 103 - Washington Wizards 122 (TOR 2-1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope we don't struggle as much as Cleveland is against the Pacers when we play them next round.

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
      I hope we don't struggle as much as Cleveland is against the Pacers when we play them next round.
      I want to play LeBron's team.

Last edited by rocwell; Wed Apr 18, 2018, 10:19 PM.

Comment

• Why is all this shit on a Raptors thread?

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
          I want to play LeBron's team.
          Maverick Carter and rich Paul? They can't defend demar.
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
            Why is all this shit on a Raptors thread?

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
              Why is all this shit on a Raptors thread?
              Because the Raps didn't play tonight?

Comment

• Sounds like the Wizards will start Scott at the 5 in Game 3. This should prepare the Raps against the Cavs new starting 5 of Love, LeBron, Korver, Smith and Hill.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                  Yeah super happy about a win but there are some glaring weaknesses showing up. Yak & Skills are not having great series at all. Yak is getting bullied and Pascal is being dared to shoot. FVV is still not all there and even if he plays this will be his first playoff game and it's on a road (pretty rough for young guy). Bebe and Brown probably shouldn't see time. I think for the road game they have to shorten the rotation.
                  I'm missing the ball movement from the regular season. With Fred sidelined, that's what I feared. If you take one out of the 2nd unit, it doesn't work anymore.

Comment

• For the away game, Casey should tighten the rotation a bit. Don't want to doubt the guy after this year, but I think he won't.

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
                      For the away game, Casey should tighten the rotation a bit. Don't want to doubt the guy after this year, but I think he won't.

Comment

• I get the feeling that Wizards are on the verge of a complete collapse. If we come out strong early (like we did in game 2), series will be over by halftime.

If Brooks starts Scott at the 5, Jonas needs a touch every trip down the floor. Double-double in the 1st quarter.

Comment

• "Stop eating your sushi."
                          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            Sounds like the Wizards will start Scott at the 5 in Game 3. This should prepare the Raps against the Cavs new starting 5 of Love, LeBron, Korver, Smith and Hill.
                            Time to unleash beast-mode JV!

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                              I get the feeling that Wizards are on the verge of a complete collapse. If we come out strong early (like we did in game 2), series will be over by halftime.
                              I agree with this. They pretty much threw the kitchen sink at the Raps in game 2 and still lost convincingly. Now, they could be saying, 'well, Beal will play better and Gortat won't have another stinker' but I'm also not sure they can count on Mike Scott and the corpse of Ty Lawson to keep playing like they did in game 2.

I would like to Casey stick with the 10 guys he used all year with maybe a quick hook for Poeltl/Siakam if they aren't playing well. Would be great to up 3-0. Suspect, as you say, WSH would just throw in the towel at that point.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                T rex math

99% accurate 99% of the time
                                Sex panther - it works 60% of the time, every time.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X