Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Playoffs! Round 1, Game 3: Toronto Raptors 103 - Washington Wizards 122 (TOR 2-1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have to stop turning over the fucking ball!!!!! Holy!!!!
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Washington crowd going mad, washington players hyped. If toronto hits a three on the next possession, its a 2 point game. THIS is what its like to cheer for a contender boys

Comment

• wow im not watching this right now but i remember the score was something like 24-12 at 3:30 left in the first! how the hell did it end up 29-30 by the end of the quarter???? yeesh

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
          Yo, why are we playing so sloppy?
          Washington is “playing hard”

Basically desperately trying to get their hands on our balls. We’ll adjust
          OG is our king

Comment

• damn I think we have to shorten the rotation.
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
              Man Poeltl has been so bad this series man. It's sad to see because he's much better than this. Good experience for him though, he needs this
              Off-season to do list: Get stronger and develop some post moves.

Comment

• The good thing is we normally aren't this bad at turning it over so when we stop doing that we should be fine. We need FVV with that bench man. Or Lowry's gonna have to play major minutes.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                  wow im not watching this right now but i remember the score was something like 24-12 at 3:30 left in the first! how the hell did it end up 29-30 by the end of the quarter???? yeesh
                  bench shitted it away
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Toronto did way better in turnovers in the second half last couple games, they'll need to do the same today.

Comment

wow im not watching this right now but i remember the score was something like 24-12 at 3:30 left in the first! how the hell did it end up 29-30 by the end of the quarter???? yeesh
                      Bench came in

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Comment

• Yes turnovers but my god Casey has no problem giving up leads and letting teams pull away. Doesnt phase him at all. No thought of intervening.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                          Off-season to do list: Get stronger and develop some post moves.
                          Honestly, I'd prefer if he develops at least a mid range jumpshot over post moves.

Comment

Raptors always lose leads VERY quickly. We know this lol

Comment

• Way to many turnovers

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                                The good thing is we normally aren't this bad at turning it over so when we stop doing that we should be fine. We need FVV with that bench man. Or Lowry's gonna have to play major minutes.
                                FVF is hurt, bad. I'm not sure why nobody noticed how low he was carrying his shoulder when he left the game they brought him into, it was bad. I am shocked they let him play in g a gdamn blow out while he was borderline with a right shoulder.... his shooting arm.

Comment

Working...
                                X