Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Playoffs! Round 1, Game 3: Toronto Raptors 103 - Washington Wizards 122 (TOR 2-1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
      I like that we have a new GLF, but he'll never replace the original imo
      I still miss those “Snootch” rants from time time..well..not really.
      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

• crazy how much home swings the spread. we were favoured by 8, won both times and it's a ten point swing

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
          crazy how much home swings the spread. we were favoured by 8, won both times and it's a ten point swing
          Yup. It doesn't help that our appointed referees love to favour home teams. Only Mauer fu*ks with road teams.

Comment

• Wizards will be playing under a great deal of pressure, THEY HAVE TO WIN THIS ONE. If we utilize this mental pressure on the Wizards, they might collapse totally in the third period. I hope we do not feel relaxed.

Comment

• I think Raptors go up 3-0. The Wizards just doesn't seem right, they don't play together. Their offense is basically John Wall driving and either going for a layup or being forced to pass out for an assist. Beal will probably have a better game, but Scott and Lawson won't continue their hot shooting. Raptors are just better and playing terrific basketball.

Comment

• The Raptors kept talking about how they are different this year. The past Raptors teams alwasy gets blown out teh road in the playoffs. All their losses against Cleveland in the playoffs the last 2 years were all blowouts. They got blown out by Milwaukee in Game 3 last year. They got blown out by the Pacers and Miami on the road 2 years ago.

Let's see if this version of the Raptors team is really different.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  The Raptors kept talking about how they are different this year. The past Raptors teams alwasy gets blown out teh road in the playoffs. All their losses against Cleveland in the playoffs the last 2 years were all blowouts. They got blown out by Milwaukee in Game 3 last year. They got blown out by the Pacers and Miami on the road 2 years ago.

Let's see if this version of the Raptors team is really different.
                  Up 2-0. We're already different. This'll be an excellent test though.

Liking that avatar.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                    I think Raptors go up 3-0. The Wizards just doesn't seem right, they don't play together. Their offense is basically John Wall driving and either going for a layup or being forced to pass out for an assist. Beal will probably have a better game, but Scott and Lawson won't continue their hot shooting. Raptors are just better and playing terrific basketball.
                    Without Lowry or Freddy hitting very many big shots. Not to mention Casey's funny Brown and Bebe experiment in game two.

Comment

• No Freddie tonight.

via Tim and Sid

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                        No Freddie tonight.

via Tim and Sid
                        I knew it was a bigger deal then some shoulder bruise, probably has some torn ligaments as well. Fuck Miami!!

Comment

• Man, no VanVleet again (on the road no less) makes a win tonight even more difficult

Comment

• "Bruise Shoulder"

Hmm.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Man, I guess it could always be worse, but in the grand scheme of things, a freakin' meaningless game 82 knocking down a core bench piece like this just sucks, no way around it.

On the other hand, if there's any doubt, it's good to give FVV time to fully recover. The fact that he made an appearance in game 2 tells me he's close, and this might be more of a precaution better-safe-than-sorry type of thing.

Comment

• Wow, this is getting too obvious now NBA. Ticky tack foul in the first 10 seconds.

EDIT: Sorry wrong thread. (I'm talking about Pacers-Cavs game)

EDIT: 3 fouls in 51 seconds. Lol.
                                Last edited by rocwell; Fri Apr 20, 2018, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X