Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Playoffs! Round 1, Game 3: Toronto Raptors 103 - Washington Wizards 122 (TOR 2-1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delon and Miles have been excellent but the bench mob is all out of sync without FVV. Hope he's back and healthy.

Raptors' top 7 have been destroying the Whizz tho, bench just has to hold the fort.
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
      Can't wait for Game 1 of the Finals to be at midday on NBA TV
      It'll be on Hulu and only on off-brand mobile phones

Comment

calling this right now, JV will be an All-Star next year
        Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Abbas wrote: View Post
          calling this right now, JV will be an All-Star next year
          Uh oh. JV to Lithuanian minor leagues confirmed

Comment

mixxaor wrote: View Post
            where did you find this lol

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
              where did you find this lol
              realgm creates gold once in a while
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Hey Paul, you're not The Truth.

Comment

mixxaor wrote: View Post
                  lol!

Comment

Last night, JV was 19 points and 14 rebounds on 8/11 shooting in only 23 minutes before getting nailed to the bench again.
                    Casey caseying again for whatever reasons he has but what compounds it for me is when he almost NEVER gives JV props after a solid win:

"I liked the way Serge battled down the stretch. Kyle and DeMar did an excellent job. But we’ve gotta get some more guys to join the party.”

Hey coach, how about some love for your big man, 19 and 14 in 23 minutes??? I'd call that MORE THAN JOINING THE PARTY. You continually ignore the guy, sometimes on the court, almost always in the press. Why you hate the guy Coach? ....

Anyway, imoressive blowout turned to almost an implosion but ended with a solid win. Can't wait for game 3.
                    Last edited by G__Deane; Wed Apr 18, 2018, 08:10 AM.

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
                      Last night, JV was 19 points and 14 rebounds on 8/11 shooting in only 23 minutes before getting nailed to the bench again.
                      Casey caseying again for whatever reasons he has but what compounds it for me is when he almost NEVER gives JV props after a solid win:

"I liked the way Serge battled down the stretch. Kyle and DeMar did an excellent job. But we’ve gotta get some more guys to join the party.”

Hey coach, how about some love for your big man, 19 and 14 in 23 minutes??? I'd call that MORE THAN JOINING THE PARTY. You continually ignore the guy, sometimes on the court, almost always in the press. Why you hate the guy Coach? ....

Anyway, imoressive blowout turned to almost an implosion but ended with a solid win. Can't wait for game 3.
                      The Lowry/Delon/DD/Miles/Ibaka lineup put the game away with an exclamation point in the 4th and it was garbage time after that, so can't really complain about that stretch, but yeah - the downside to fooling around with trying to play 13 guys means a couple of your top guys getting less minutes. So far that's OG and JV, who have both been Very good while on the floor but now sit on the bench while we try out Brown, Bebe, and Siakam dribble-drives.
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post

eh we won the game and JV doesn't seem to be upset or is too good a teammate to complain about getting benched / not getting props from his coach.

I do think he should have been put in to demolish that shitty tiny frontcourt earlier in the 4th, especially considering what happened in the 1st when Washington went small against him. But the lineup that was out there went on a run and that was it.

Casey would be getting more flak from me if we had choked it away but they bailed him out.

Hoping we don't see ridiculous Brown/Bebe combos instead of OG/JV in the future, though.

Comment

Is Porter the worst max contract in the history of mankind? He looks like Jamario Moon out there.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                            Is Porter the worst max contract in the history of mankind? He looks like Jamario Moon out there.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                              Dude had a calf strain a week ago, I'm guessing he's not 100%. He was 11th in the NBA in RPM, and at +11.1 the best Wizard in on/off NetRating by a large margin during the regular season. The contract isn't great value but it's definitely not the worst of all time.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                                Dude had a calf strain a week ago, I'm guessing he's not 100%. He was 11th in the NBA in RPM, and at +11.1 the best Wizard in on/off NetRating by a large margin during the regular season. The contract isn't great value but it's definitely not the worst of all time.
                                As of right now, Wiggins' max deal is significantly worse

Comment

Working...
                                X