Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs! Round 1, Game 4: Toronto Raptors 98 - Washington Wizards 106 (TIED 2-2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refs working hard to get the Wiz back in the game. This is getting ridiculous.

Comment

• nubreed000 wrote: View Post
      This game isn't exciting. At all. It's cringe worthy. Exciting games are when both teams are playing good basketball, not this trash.
      I waited all year for playoffs, not gonna sit like a grinch with my arms crossed. Harumph.

Go raptors
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
        With 5 fouls you can go at beal the rest of the night..
        And for some reason they aren't doing this. He is guarding Delon - they should be giving the ball to Delon and have him drive.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
          Siakam is easily the best match-up for wall.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
          Agreed. Mobile enough to keep him in front and enough length to contest if he blows by or shoots when Siakam gives him space.

Comment

• Gortat is an AMAZING screener. He may be moving but he gets away with it and literally non of our guys can get around him at all. I wish Demar would hit his midrange shots like Wall has been this series.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
              Jeezus. These guys are flopping left, right and center. And we're getting hammered. Casey needs to take a tech or something. It's ridiculous.
              You absolutely do not want to take a tech. Get fined after the game if you want.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                Poeltl NEEDS to get better at this fouling thing man. HAS to. We need him on the floor.
                That 5th foul was ridiculous.

Comment

• 6 mins left and DeRozan is still on the bench. WTF is Casey even doing??????
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• “I’m gonna fall over and get a foul called because the media loves me and not the Raptors”
                    OG is our king

Comment

Gortat is an AMAZING screener. He may be moving but he gets away with it and literally non of our guys can get around him at all. I wish Demar would hit his midrange shots like Wall has been this series.
                      he is moving and holding on every single screen. there's nothing amazing about it, he's flat-out breaking the rules and going unpunished.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                        Agreed. Mobile enough to keep him in front and enough length to contest if he blows by or shoots when Siakam gives him space.
                        But can't fight through screens.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                          6 mins left and DeRozan is still on the bench. WTF is Casey even doing??????
                          Well according to you he's been terrible so why bother lol

Comment

• DeRozan back in the game yet? or are we going to see him with 2 mins left in the game?
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                              he is moving and holding on every single screen. there's nothing amazing about it, he's flat-out breaking the rules and going unpunished.
                              Interesting that they literally NEVER call it lol. What is so special about him that he gets away with it even play? Cause no other big does

Comment

Interesting that they literally NEVER call it lol. What is so special about him that he gets away with it even play? Cause no other big does
                                they'll call it if washington plays against cleveland

Comment

Working...
                                X