Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs! Round 1, Game 4: Toronto Raptors 98 - Washington Wizards 106 (TIED 2-2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuck this team

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
      I didn't mean to like your comment by the way lol

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
      You were looking for a dislike button weren't you?

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
        Depressing
        Tough loss for sure....
        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
        - TGO

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
          While I have hope, if Raps lose in the 1st round, its time for a MAJOR RESET -- trade Demar or Kyle, fire Casey and just fucking go in a new direction cause this shit gets ridiculous to watch year after year.
          Casey would be fired for sure "not his fault, new direction blah blah) and Stackhouse would get his shot. The future is all his guys anyway

Comment

• Outscored by 19 in the 2nd half, lol.

So clutch!

Sent from my LG G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Ibaka was awful too. How many dumb passes and dropped passes tonight?
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                THIS.

It's true. We can bitch and moan about this and that all we want, but there's really no getting around this.
                "Stop eating your sushi."
                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• I hate John Wall so much. Why don't you just jump on the announcer's table again fml
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Well Celts, Raps, and Cleveland all in the same boat #InGoodCompany

Comment

• Well, at least Lorenzo didn't play
                      "Stop eating your sushi."
                      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Yup... can't do that. We're fake 1st seed.
                        Lol Two things: Wizards were a Fake 8th Seed. Had they been healthy all season they would have been Top-4.
                        And people are acting like no one has ever gone up 2-0, and the opposing team has never responded. Wizards did their jobs and won the home games. Now we just have to do our job. Go Raps!

Comment

• without the bench cooking, the starters just aren't good enough.

Comment

• I still can't believe we haven't seen Anunoby in the 4th this series. So much for my theory that Casey was saving him for some different fourth quarter looks. Now I'm just pissed at Casey instead of thinking he was being clever with hiding some Anunoby/Wright lineups.

Comment

• Lolll they were showing that fight about to start in the crowd

ahahahaha

Comment

THIS.

Unfortunately its true. Nobody likes Pierce, but he is right about Raptors not having that "it" factor. No great player to get them over the hump and no player with the enegry/swagger to change the momentum of a game.

Comment

Working...
                                X