Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs! Round 1, Game 4: Toronto Raptors 98 - Washington Wizards 106 (TIED 2-2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's just maddening to keep losing the same exact way year after year after year after year.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      Lol Two things: Wizards were a Fake 8th Seed. Had they been healthy all season they would have been Top-4.
      And people are acting like no one has ever gone up 2-0, and the opposing team has never responded. Wizards did their jobs and won the home games. Now we just have to do our job. Go Raps!
      Bla bla bla. I didn't say I was worried. I know that we'll get the job done.

Comment

• Wizards in 6.

This team is a joke.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
          It will be a silver lining for sure
          If the culture change can't get it done, coaching is not going to get it done either.

Superstars win NBA playoff games. We can change the supporting cast, we can change the coach, we can change the logo, the brand, the annual slogan, but until we have a player who plays like a superstar on the biggest stage, nothing will change.

DeMar showed some glimpses during the regular season... But that's the regular season. We need it now.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            The Sixers who are led by a rookie and player playing in his first full season would eat this team alive.
            No they wouldn't lol. Washington beat them by double digits without Wall. You think because the Sixers are pounding on a talentless Heat team they could play Washington?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
              Bla bla bla. I didn't say I was worried. I know that we'll get the job done.
              So what did you mean by "Fake 1st Seed"?

Comment

• While I still hope for the Raps to win, I think everyone can agree that the old habits that cost us in previous years came back today.

Why did Demar shoot 29 times? Granted he got to the line quite a bit, but nobody should be shooting 29 times in a game unless they are hitting everything... Demar went back to ISO ways and it cost us down the line.

This is what some of us are concerned about - yes wins and losses happen... but the way we lost is concerning...

Comment

• Remember what i said after game 2? that this Wiz team is more than capable of winning 4 straight if you give them confidence? well they have a lot of confidence right now.

This team is a complete utter embarassment man. So predictable.

Comment

• We're more than capable of winning at home. Not happy with the series being stretched out longer but it is what it is. There's still a chance but we aren't going to dominate this Washington team. To beat them the Raptors really need to scratch and claw for victories and I don't expect any of these wins to be particularly pretty.

None of the upcoming rounds look fun either. Everything ahead is going to be tough. We're going to be relying a hell of a lot on our home court and fishing whatever wins we can on the road.
                    OG is our king

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                      So what did you mean by "Fake 1st Seed"?
                      Real 1st seeds don't shit their pants in the 4th quarter. This wasn't just a bad quarter, we were legit PANICKING. I know that we'll get through the 1st round. And 2nd too. Probably we'll get to the finals, if players take anxiety medication or something.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                        While I still hope for the Raps to win, I think everyone can agree that the old habits that cost us in previous years came back today.

Why did Demar shoot 29 times? Granted he got to the line quite a bit, but nobody should be shooting 29 times in a game unless they are hitting everything... Demar went back to ISO ways and it cost us down the line.

This is what some of us are concerned about - yes wins and losses happen... but the way we lost is concerning...
                        Exactly. I'm not saying the series is over, I still expect the raps to win but it seems like these guys and the coaching staff have learned nothing from years past.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                          Real 1st seeds don't shit their pants in the 4th quarter. This wasn't just a bad quarter, we were legit PANICKING. I know that we'll get through the 1st round. And 2nd too. Probably we'll get to the finals, if players take anxiety medication or something.
                          Have you ever panicked in an exam but still passed the course?

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                            Have you ever panicked in an exam but still passed the course?
                            I never shit my pants though

Bad quarters happen. Our lads are professionals. They can't panic.

You can't panic when the heat is on. This is when you show up or die.

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                              Am I the only one who thinks the refs aren't rigged but just too concerned with pleasing the home crowd. Once they called the foul on Beal and the crowd went nuts. It was over for us.
                              I have to agree with this. All night the Wiz were getting calls the Raptors weren't. A lot of ticky tack calls being called on the Raps. Seemed like refs were playing to the home team. One bad call on Beal and then the refs swallow the whistle. Demar knows his next drive they won't call a thing, etc. Poeltl starts playing soft. I don't like to blame the refs but i really felt like the unbalanced officiating was what made this game. Raps were clearly the better team from my perspective.

Oh well. We'll beat them at home. I have to feel all the vitriol in here towards your own team seems rather misplaced and overheated. I mean give it a rest guys.

Comment

• Well at least Westworld is back tonight lol

Comment

Working...
                                X