Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs! Round 1, Game 4: Toronto Raptors 98 - Washington Wizards 106 (TIED 2-2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rocwell wrote: View Post
    This dude keeps bringing up the Leafs in the Raps forum and then would get mad when someone hate on them lol.

You realize not every Raps fan are Leafs fan right? f off with these Leafs stuff.

Comment

Yo stop talking about the hockey. THIS IS A BASKETBALL FORUM. We get enough hockey shoved down our throat as it is.
      "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Sonny wrote: View Post
        This dude keeps bringing up the Leafs in the Raps forum and then would get mad when someone hate on them lol.

You realize not every Raps fan are Leafs fan right? f off with these Leafs stuff.
        Wow, I didn't know that. I'm so sorry.

Go buy a fucking pony.

Comment

hotfuzz wrote: View Post
          Yo stop talking about the hockey. THIS IS A BASKETBALL FORUM. We get enough hockey shoved down our throat as it is.
          This

Comment

hotfuzz wrote: View Post
            Ya. We try to lenient about that sort of thing in the Game threads, as they tend to be "General Discussion" alot of the time, but let's at least keep it Basketball related. There's an NHL thread to discuss all things Hockey .. take it there.

Comment

We have to win this game. Really can't let them just reset the series.

Comment

Sonny wrote: View Post
                I am legit concern about this team. They didn't just lose last night, they got blown out.
                So I guess Houston is screwed then as well? They got beat by 16 tonight on the road to the 8th seed.

Comment

Comment

Should be an easy win. Just need to limit the turnovers... way too sloppy the other night.
                    your pal,
                    ebrian

Comment

JV needs to play more. With our backup C's struggling somewhat, dude should be getting 28+ minutes minimum. And as far as the eye test tells me, we are doing really well with JV on the floor. He's beasting...give the guy more minutes. They have no answer for JV/Demar PnR's.

Comment

JawsGT wrote: View Post
                        JV needs to play more. With our backup C's struggling somewhat, dude should be getting 28+ minutes minimum. And as far as the eye test tells me, we are doing really well with JV on the floor. He's beasting...give the guy more minutes. They have no answer for JV/Demar PnR's.
                        Yeah, the team broke even with him on the floor in game 3 even with the porous defence and ridiculous turnover rate, in a game where the team was blown out.

Nevermind just JV. The starters as a unit should be getting 30 minutes a game. Then 9 minutes of Lowry plus bench and 9 minutes of DD plus bench. Easy peasy. DD plus bench has struggled without FVV, but hopefully Poeltl and Siakam break out of their funks soon and that gets remedied. Or FVV comes back.

Either way, a simpler rotation makes sense to me.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Comment

I really don't think Powell should get a single minute tonight.

Being stripped of the ball at the perimeter by Ian Mahinmi of all people should disqualify him from ever playing another Raptor playoff basketball minute ever again.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                              I really don't think Powell should get a single minute tonight.

Being stripped of the ball at the perimeter by Ian Mahinmi of all people should disqualify him from ever playing another Raptor playoff basketball minute ever again.
                              I don't know about ever again, but he and Bebe (and OMG definitely Brown) should be relegated to break-glass-in-case-of-emergency status. No court time unless everything that usually works is falling apart.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

JV was okay in game 3.. his +/- was good, but overall he could have been a lot better. The strategy is fine.. letting Wall get mid range jumpers is better than layups. But he needs to communicate and work harder on the PnR. Gortat had way too many easy layups or offensive rebounds as JV was out of place.

He's definitely not the reason we lost.. it was the bench and DD line up doing absolutely nothing on offense or defense. Would prefer to see more Lowry+bench instead. That worked last year. With FVV most likely out again, Lowry would make that bench hum and get everyone back in sync (hopefully).

Comment

Working...
                                X