Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs! Round 1, Game 4: Toronto Raptors 98 - Washington Wizards 106 (TIED 2-2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
    He has alternated between playing brilliantly and playing like an idiot.
    We're getting the full demar derozan experience tonight
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
      I'm noticing that Wiz are getting away with being ultra physical.
      It’s pretty even..we are cracking them in the paint as well
      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
        I just hope OG isn't down for too long.... but maybe Norman can finally get back on track?

All I know right now is that this game has felt dead. The crowd is awful.
        Yeah feels more like a regular season game not a make or break game 4

Comment

I just hope OG isn't down for too long.... but maybe Norman can finally get back on track?

We have a better chance of winning the lottery.

Comment

• OG is playing in the second half apparently

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
              I really want Pacers to win more so because I really like their team but Cleveland is winning that series. I will not go against any team with Lebron until he proves otherwise. Hopefully he does this time lol
              Well that’s a safe fucking statement isn’t it...you won’t count him out till he loses...then you’ll count him out
              - TGO

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                OG is playing in the second half apparently
                He got off the court on his own.

I would be careful with OG (although Casey rarely gives him minutes after the 1st and 3rd).

Of course the one time Casey gives him more minutes - he gets hurt.

Comment

If I remember correctly, Norm did a decent job on Beal earlier this season, so if OG's out for the rest of the game he'll hopefully be able to step in.

But we're not making it to the ECF without OG, especially with FVV still out
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• I'd let him start the 3rd & see how he is. If he's okay, let him play. If he's not, take him out.
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                      OG is playing in the second half apparently
                      Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                      Well that’s a safe fucking statement isn’t it...you won’t count him out till he loses...then you’ll count him out
                      That's just smart hedging

Comment

• Lol Lebron coming to the arena looking like he was up all night on a coke bender
                        "Stop eating your sushi."
                        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Did FVV confirm that his shoulder isn't dislocated?

Comment

• Physical grinding half...both teams making mistakes...Raps making less mistakes and grinding harder....
                            - TGO

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
                              Did FVV confirm that his shoulder isn't dislocated?
                              It's separated, not dislocated.
                              Axel wrote:
                              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• DeRozan needs to step uo in the 2nd half. He played like trash in the 1st half. Take the 9 freethrows away and he'd have 6 points on 3/11 shooting + all the dumb passes/turnovers.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X