Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs! Round 1, Game 4: Toronto Raptors 98 - Washington Wizards 106 (TIED 2-2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We were up by 8 with Lowry-Wright-Miles-Siakam-Poeltl on the floor at the 8 minute mark of the 4th then Siakam missed a close range, Derozan went full ISO compounded with too many turnovers, the rest is history.

Winnable game but the Raptors just reverted to old habits when it mattered most especially when complementary guys are not scoring. Both Lowry and Derozan most especially Derozan just emptied the clip.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      What if the Raptors lose this series?
      IF that happens....they have to consider blowing it up.
      "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Comment

• Stupid freaking Casey.

Played possum with me all year, making me think he'd learned how to make some decent substitutions, just so he could pull the rug on me in the playoffs. Screw him. Even did great in the first half of this one. Then literally threw the game away in the 4th.

Dammit. We talk about how hard playing 5 on 8 is, but 5 on 6 can be just as hard when the 6th man for the other side is your coach.

There were plenty of issues in this one. Guys passed up open looks, the defence was spotty, the turnovers were a huge problem, again. But it was there to be had, the refs even gifted us that foul-out on Beal. And Casey decided to lose.

Gah. So stupid.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Sonny wrote: View Post
            VanVleet is going to be the storyline here going forward lol.

Remember, the Raptors are the 1 seed. The Wiz are the 8 seed. If you can't beat the 8 seed without a reserve player, then you are in serious trouble. Forget about Philly, Raptors are not beating Washington.

They should tear down the team after this series. A bunch of collective joke of players.
            Then where would you be able to impart your special brand of charm if there are personnel changes to the team you love to hate.
            Maybe you could yell at inanimate objects in the parking lot....

Lol...such passion you have for the negative...
            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
            - TGO

Comment

Have you tried to imagine them winning it ?
              It's pretty cool

Comment

• Love FVV, but missing this much action, he's likely not going to come back and be his regular self just yet. We should win this series without him.

Casey's gotta be smarter with his rotations and play calling.

Sent from my LG G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                  Also, Miles is useless when the three isn't falling...and I've never seen Serge play so scared before.
                  Maybe NP should get his minutes.

Comment

• Jonas wasn't spectacular tonight, but nobody was. No idea why he only saw 15 minutes. He's a guy who should be playing 30 mins every night.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                      Stupid freaking Casey.

Played possum with me all year, making me think he'd learned how to make some decent substitutions, just so he could pull the rug on me in the playoffs. Screw him. Even did great in the first half of this one. Then literally threw the game away in the 4th.

Dammit. We talk about how hard playing 5 on 8 is, but 5 on 6 can be just as hard when the 6th man for the other side is your coach.

There were plenty of issues in this one. Guys passed up open looks, the defence was spotty, the turnovers were a huge problem, again. But it was there to be had, the refs even gifted us that foul-out on Beal. And Casey decided to lose.

Gah. So stupid.
                      Hey DanH I feel your frustration. Keep your chin up.

Comment

• In the Milwaukee series last year, the Raptors were able to rely on Norman Powell to be that third ball handler who could also shoot, relieving some of the pressure on DeRozan and Lowry.

With FVV injured right now we don't have that guy. Wright can handle the ball well but his shooting leaves a lot to be desired (if he shoots it at all). CJ is the opposite, but on nights like tonight he isn't giving you spacing anyway.

Everyone that plays off of the ball for us needs to be a threat.
                        OG is our king

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                          Love FVV, but missing this much action, he's likely not going to come back and be his regular self just yet. We should win this series without him.

Casey's gotta be smarter with his rotations and play calling.

I've never seen a team who bench their best player for the first 6-7 mins of the 4th. Sub pattern the whole game was atrocious.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

I've never seen a team who bench their best player for the first 6-7 mins of the 4th. Sub pattern the whole game was atrocious.
                            LeBron on the other hand is out here playing 45 mins a night lol.

I'm not comparing DeRozan to LeBron obviously. But DeMar is the team's best player. Why would you sit him that long in the 4th?
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• So everything that everyone has been saying about Raptors over the last 2-3 years is coming true yet again.

Comment

• Vegas wrote: View Post
                                So everything that everyone has been saying about Raptors over the last 2-3 years is coming true yet again.
                                That is the most concerning part.
                                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Working...
                                X