Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs! Round 1, Game 4: Toronto Raptors 98 - Washington Wizards 106 (TIED 2-2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone, relax, breathe

That was depressing!

We are still going to the FINALS!! Called it!

Comment

• I don't understand this team. How many fucking times do you need to lose the same way to learn?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• The Sixers who are led by a rookie and player playing in his first full season would eat this team alive.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
          LOLLLLL well... I was joking obviously I want Raps to go all the wayyyyy baby....

But hey like Deane said the silver lining if we do happen to lose this series is Stackhouse...

Comment

• Since95 wrote: View Post
            Honestly, if you talk about losing a series when it is TIED 2-2 (with home court) then you are fishing for a safety net as a fan. You will feel better, somehow, deeming yourself a prophet rather than a hater. Pffft "Fake number 1 seed"? Fake Fans abound on this board.
            Fake fan? Bro who are you to tell who's a real fan or fake? FOH

"Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Tough loss, but this probably makes us come out hungry at home.
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:
              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                Doesn't mean its not true. Raptors are the better team, so they'll win the series, but having that player who can energize the team/change momentum helps on the road.
                It sure does..but what we got ..got them to 59 wins....
                it’s the playoffs... it’s hard ...
                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                - TGO

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  The Sixers who are led by a rookie and player playing in his first full season would eat this team alive.
                  Philly is going to be the beast of the east. Fultz will also reach his potential.

The only thing that will hurt that team long term is injuries. Otherwise, its their conference from next year, especially if Lebron goes out west...

Comment

• I'm not as high on Vanvleet as some, but I gotta say - he wouldn't have been scared of shooting the ball in the 4th.
                    "Stop eating your sushi."
                    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                      I'm not as high on Vanvleet as some, but I gotta say - he wouldn't have been scared of shooting the ball in the 4th.
                      Thats why he is effective, he's fearless and we dont have a guy like that besides ISO man.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post

All the angels of death who only post when they can come say "told ya So! Bunch of chokers!"
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Can we all stop doing hot takes and calling for everyones head??!!!

The playoffs are an animal. We are playing a team with 2 all-stars, possible HOFs - this isn't going to be a walk in the park. They ain't just going to bend. No, we have not played up to expectation this game but we aren't down 3-0 or 3-1. We still have home court.

We will win. It won't be easy. It won't be pretty. But we will do it. We are going to the finals!!

#proveem

Comment

I don't understand this team. How many fucking times do you need to lose the same way to learn?

Poor coaching + the players are just not good enough. I just don't think you can win with Lowry and DeRozan as your main guys. Those guys keep making the same mistakes every year. Both guys have been in the playoffs the last 4+ years. Both guys have been in the league for 10+ years. But come playoff time they fold.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

I'm someone who enjoys basketball (and my favourite team) while also enjoying the ups and downs. Fair Weather Fans are not real fans, period.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                                Can we all stop doing hot takes and calling for everyones head??!!!

The playoffs are an animal. We are playing a team with 2 all-stars, possible HOFs - this isn't going to be a walk in the park. They ain't just going to bend. No, we have not played up to expectation this game but we aren't down 3-0 or 3-1. We still have home court.

We will win. It won't be easy. It won't be pretty. But we will do it. We are going to the finals!!

#proveem
                                I hope so.

Comment

Working...
                                X