Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs! Round 1, Game 4: Toronto Raptors 98 - Washington Wizards 106 (TIED 2-2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    Real 1st seeds don't shit their pants in the 4th quarter. This wasn't just a bad quarter, we were legit PANICKING. I know that we'll get through the 1st round. And 2nd too. Probably we'll get to the finals, if players take anxiety medication or something.
    This is what coaching is for.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
      Sorry but I'm not seeing a massive talent advantage in this series for Washington

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
      It's not a talent issue, it's running the offense when the going gets tough. Turnovers and misses on offense caused the defense, and we collapsed

Raps should win game 5..need to figure out how to play tougher on the road
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
        What does that mean?
        Separation is when the ligaments that join the scapula to the clavicle (collarbone) are torn. Dislocation is when the head of the humorous (upper bone of the arm) pops out of it's socket. The latter is a problem because soft tissues are usually torn too and it tends to happen again. That was Delon's injury. Separation is usually fine when it heals completely but can take quite a while.

Comment

• Casey knows.

Comment

• I'm pretty confident we win the next game at home. Wizards just start playing well when they get a bit of home momentum, I don't think they can do it at the Acc. Of course you never know, but i like our chances of course.

Freddy being back would be a great help, but it feels like we might have to wait until at least game 6 for that.

Let's win game 5 on our home court, and hope Fvv is back for game 6 and we can try to end it there.

Comment

• Sonny wrote: View Post
              Wall is better than Lowry and DeRozan. He's a franchise PG.

That's why this team will never win anything. Bruce Arthur nailed it.
              Love how you wallow in self pity
              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
              - TGO

Comment

• Comment

• VanVleet is going to be the storyline here going forward lol.

Remember, the Raptors are the 1 seed. The Wiz are the 8 seed. If you can't beat the 8 seed without a reserve player, then you are in serious trouble. Forget about Philly, Raptors are not beating Washington.

They should tear down the team after this series. A bunch of collective joke of players.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    Tempted to utilize the ignore button for the first time ever
                    It's a nice tool. I use it frequently
                    OG is our king

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      It's not a talent issue, it's running the offense when the going gets tough. Turnovers and misses on offense caused the defense, and we collapsed

Raps should win game 5..need to figure out how to play tougher on the road
                      This is where Popovich would tear into his veterans, if they didn't stay with the program. Usually it was Parker when he was younger, but sometimes even Duncan got flak. And they would take it and do what he says. Casey just doesn't know how to get things back on the rails during games, before it gets out of hand.

Raps absolutely dominated EC in net rating, while the Wiz stumbled across the finish line. A huge difference is coaching.

Comment

• Comment

Casey knows.

He's right. How many wide open shots did Wright, Ibaka and Lowry passed tonight? DeRozan is going to get the blame of the 29 shots but the other guys are scared to shoot.

Comment

• We've seen this version of Raptors. I'm not worried about Game 5. Raptors line just opened and I'm taking it. -7,0.

Comment

• Raps made 7 3’s tonight.
                              Made 16 in game 1.

Comment

We've seen this version of Raptors. I'm not worried about Game 5. Raptors line just opened and I'm taking it. -7,0.
                                Yep. I sense a blowout at home, which I hope isn't followed by another Kyle+Demar bromance podium interview.

Comment

Working...
                                X