Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs! Round 1, Game 4: Toronto Raptors 98 - Washington Wizards 106 (TIED 2-2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• someone explain to me HOW JV does not get ANY second half minutes what so fucking ever when poeltl was in foul trouble AND after when he inevitably fouled out..JV had 11 and 3 with only 3 fouls and he's glued to the fucking bench. ESPECIALLY when Gortat is in. Anytime Gortat is in the game you make sure JV is there to match up. Casey really pissed me off in this aspect - not to mention the shitty D and the self-inflicted dumb ass turnovers. I thought that foul that got beal out the game was bullshit too if im being honest yet beal didnt get a tech when he when off about it. Demar's terrible decision to go iso for a full 7-8 mins to end the 4th was almost unwatchable Embarassing loss man..

Comment

• Vegas wrote: View Post
      So everything that everyone has been saying about Raptors over the last 2-3 years is coming true yet again.
      I mean it's a best of seven series, and a very long playoffs. This isn't inspiring but it's too soon to say "same old Raptors".

Let's save the postmortems till we're actually dead.

Comment

• Raptors has 89% chance of winning with 11 minutes left in 3rd q per espn
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• I just don't get why we don't burn quick timeouts. Can sense momentum shifting a mile away, but we gotta wait until it's a 10 pt swing before calling it. Why?

Sent from my LG G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
            I mean it's a best of seven series, and a very long playoffs. This isn't inspiring but it's too soon to say "same old Raptors".

Let's save the postmortems till we're actually dead.

OG is our king

Comment

• Vegas wrote: View Post
              So everything that everyone has been saying about Raptors over the last 2-3 years is coming true yet again.
              Yep.

They were up 2-0 in the series. They had a chance to knock the Wiz down in Game 3. Instead they played soft, played like they didn't care - and they got blown out.....again.

You're the Toronto Raptors. You're the laughing stock of the league every year in the playoffs. Have some pride. They had a great chance to change the narrative in Game 3. But they blew it ......again.

Every playoff game should be a must win game, but for whatever reason they took it easy on Game 3 and completely given their opponent all the confidence in the world. It keeps happening every year. They never learn.

You get what you deserve. I wouldn't feel sorry for these clowns one bit if they lose this series.

Comment

• Man oh man ... will never get used to just how dark this place gets sometimes ...

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

Man oh man ... will never get used to just how dark this place gets sometimes ...
                  Hey is that from Suits?

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                    Hey is that from Suits?
                    The Wire. He's in Suits though as well.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                      Hey is that from Suits?
                      If you haven't watched the wire yet you should.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

Man oh man ... will never get used to just how dark this place gets sometimes ...
                        Meh. I've seen worse. 14/15 season.

Comment

• And now there's no game till Wednesday night. Ughh

"Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Though Poeltl and Siakam were somewhat better tonight our youngsters (except the unflappable OG) are looking frightened. Wright won't shoot, Siakam won't drive etc. A shame that FVV isn't available but that shouldn't be such a huge factor. The team (like most of us) needs to take a deep breath and just get back to playing the way they have been all year. There is certainly more physical contact than usual but they need to play through it. I thought pushing the pace looked effective tonight but they went away from it in the second half. Demar's reversion to "hero ball" and Lowry's drives into traffic seemed out of desperation because others either wouldn't shoot or couldn't (CJ was awful). I really hope they can get it together and win as I fear the young talent of Boston, Philly and Milwaukee is going to make the future of the east even more of a challenge. This MUST be the year.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                              And now there's no game till Wednesday night. Ughh

Good though. Maybe a FVV miracle return, ibaka can rest, and perhaps most importantly, the entire group can sit and stew and be pissed off and grow on the chip on the shoulder.

I think we hand them their ass Wednesday
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• On a happier note; whoever thought a slow white guy named Bogdonovich would be Lebron's kryptonite?

Comment

Working...
                                X