Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs! Round 1, Game 5: Toronto Raptors 108 - Washington Wizards 98 (TOR 3-2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As much as I hate John Wall (as does the rest of the Wizards team), I'm amazed by his stamina. Considering he's missed half the season, he's averaging almost 40 minutes/game.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
      Derozan never learned and still got the post game interview from NBA TV.

That should have been Wright/ Miles or JV.

What a hack
      If it wasn't for Demar in the first 3 quarters, we don't even have a chance in the 4th. But ya, what a hack.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
        wizards being classless at the end of the game
        they are always classless

Comment

• Derozan and Lowry should close out this series in Wash

Though still skeptical that these two will shit the bed again with boneheaded selfish plays especially Derozan.

Comment

• I'm glad everyone stayed calm in here through that tense game /s
            That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
              Raps will win this by 10.
              108-98.

Don't @ me.

Comment

Wizards don't look ready for game 6. Raps will end it on Friday.
                My only worry is role players usually play a lot worse on the road. Hopefully Fred playing changes that for us but yea.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Jesus that game took years off my life. Definitely the worst officiated game of this series (no surprise wuttup Marc davis). Derozan kept us in it but had an iffy fourth quarter there. Anyway w for the good guys. Let’s close this shit out on Friday!!!

Comment

108-98.

Don't @ me.
                    Isn't it WAY more fun to be positive and be "right" when we win, rather than to be "right" when we lose? Kudos my man. Love the new you!

Comment

• Other Scott wrote: View Post
                      I'm glad everyone stayed calm in here through that tense game /s
                      man i thought it was over for us
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                        If it wasn't for Demar in the first 3 quarters, we don't even have a chance in the 4th. But ya, what a hack.
                        I just wish that he has to expand his game after a game 4 late 4th quarter debacle.

Him acknowledging that he should have been a distributor was man enough but for him to yet again copy the low BBIQ plays late in the 4th this game is disappointing.

Thank god Wright, offensive reb of Miles and JV’s steal were difference makers

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                          Isn't it WAY more fun to be positive and be "right" when we win, rather than to be "right" when we lose? Kudos my man. Love the new you!
                          Shaolin led the positive charge behind Jonas valanciunas and delon Wright

Just when you think you've seen it all
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                            I just wish that he has to expand his game after a game 4 late 4th quarter debacle.

Him acknowledging that he should have been a distributor was man enough but for him to yet again copy the low BBIQ plays late in the 4th this game is disappointing.

Thank god Wright, offensive reb of Miles and JV’s steal were difference makers
                            It is true that Lowry and derozan were our 4th and 5th best starters when it was CRUNCH time.

But alas, raps in 6. Phewf
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Other Scott wrote: View Post
                              I'm glad everyone stayed calm in here through that tense game /s
                              It was never in doubt ....

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                                man i thought it was over for us
                                JV and Delon wouldn't let that happen
                                OG is our king

Comment

Working...
                                X