Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs! Round 1, Game 5: Toronto Raptors 108 - Washington Wizards 98 (TOR 3-2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :
    G__Deane wrote: View Post
    And Argos World Champions
    Great time to be a sports fan in Toronto for sure. Let's see how many of them take the next steps....
    Going from "World Champions" to "Galaxy Champions?" Or "This Space-Time Continuum Champions?"

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      Mlse has done wonders the last 5 years..lieweke led to Ujiri, shanahan..i dunno much about tfc but I know they're very well run
      Tim Leiweke is the man.

Tim's fingerprints are all over the Toronto FC.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
        We were here first. I like the Leafs but Jurassic Park is for Raptors fans.
        I love Jurassic Park too but the Leafs definitely did it first, in their 2013 playoff series.

I think the split screen is a great idea. A lot of fans cheer for both teams.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
          I love Jurassic Park too but the Leafs definitely did it first, in their 2013 playoff series.

I think the split screen is a great idea. A lot of fans cheer for both teams.
          What do they do for audio then?

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
            What do they do for audio then?
            Seems like a detail they could figure out. Obviously during commercial breaks you play the audio for the other game. When both games are going, either you go with something arbitrary like only switching audio channels on breaks, or you have someone in the booth deciding which game is in a higher leverage/more exciting spot at that moment.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
              Seems like a detail they could figure out. Obviously during commercial breaks you play the audio for the other game. When both games are going, either you go with something arbitrary like only switching audio channels on breaks, or you have someone in the booth deciding which game is in a higher leverage/more exciting spot at that moment.
              See I don't like that. You try to pay attention to 2 things and you end up paying attention to 0 things... Raptors hit a 3 same time leafs give up a goal, or raptor fans are miserable while leafs fans are cheering in the streets..just a weird vibe that I don't think would come off well
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Just win, baby!

Comment

• Raptors in 6. They'll beat the crap out of Washington tomorrow night, and then stomp them in game 6.

Comment

• suspenders wrote: View Post
                    Raptors in 6. They'll beat the crap out of Washington tomorrow night, and then stomp them in game 6.
                    As it was foretold
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Call me a narcissist but this series is already an epic failure. Not because it's 2-2, it's how it became 2-2. Double digit lead at half, 8 point lead in the 4th....and you lose??? True contenders don't do that against an 8th seed.

I got a little too hype over the home series, but reality hit again. This team still ain't ready for prime time with that charmin soft mentality.

Comment

• Comment

• Love Masai.

Even if he had nothing to do with the Raptors, he's the type of person I'd want in my inner circle. Stand up guy.

Comment

• http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...ington-wizards

Wall and Drake have engaged in friendly trash-talking on social media and during the first two games in Toronto

"My arguments with him ain't really about the game of basketball -- we just be out there having fun.

----

Besides jawing with his friend Wall, Drake also called Wizards forward Kelly Oubre Jr. "a bum" in a moment that went viral during Game 2. Oubre, though, also considers the rapper a friend.

"That's my guy though," the Wizards forward said with a smile after Game 2. "I see him in the summertime all the time ... we pretty much run the streets of L.A. together, on the A-list tip, not in the 'hood way. He is a great rapper ... I have no beef with him."
                            That Kelly Oubre quote is hilarious "He's pretty much like my best friend"

Draks sure gets around all these NBA guys think they're best friends
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                See I don't like that. You try to pay attention to 2 things and you end up paying attention to 0 things... Raptors hit a 3 same time leafs give up a goal, or raptor fans are miserable while leafs fans are cheering in the streets..just a weird vibe that I don't think would come off well
                                I agree, I think it's awkward. Maybe the screens will be far enough apart that fans can choose an area based on their prime interest. But the Raptor game starts an hour ealier so that will have the earlier crowd and audio while the Leafs get the 3rd period as the Raps will be over (after a W)

Comment

Working...
                                X