Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs! Round 1, Game 5: Toronto Raptors 108 - Washington Wizards 98 (TOR 3-2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish our guys flopped better. OG and Delon especially.

The refs would call more moving screens on the Wizards if the Raptors looked like they were dying on every screen.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
      I wish our guys flopped better. OG and Delon especially.

The refs would call more moving screens on the Wizards if the Raptors looked like they were dying on every screen.
      We'll probably see a few of those from Oubre tonight...that little bitch.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
        We'll probably see a few of those from Oubre tonight...that little bitch.
        He runs LA with drake don't cha know
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          He runs LA with drake don't cha know
          ...like we care about LA

Comment

• FVV won't play

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
              FVV won't play
              Dammit

Comment

• Comment

FVV won't play
                  People, including me, made fun of Wolstat (I think it was him) for tweeting that FVV wouldn't play in the series minutes before they announced he was playing in game 2. Turns out he was more right than wrong....

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                    People, including me, made fun of Wolstat (I think it was him) for tweeting that FVV wouldn't play in the series minutes before they announced he was playing in game 2. Turns out he was more right than wrong....
                    That was a popular opinion though.

Raps always lie about medical stuff.

Comment

FVV won't play

Comment

• Comment

• Game 5 adjustments

Was wearing jersey and mesh raps hat for last 2 losses. Switching to raps t shirt and snapback raps hat

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                            Better not be one of those game where they hand JV 2 early ticky tacky fouls and then hand Jac a few phantom fouls for good measure ....
                            Like last game. Oh wait, I think JV and Yak were both given 3 fouls before the half, if I remember correctly.

Oh well. In Game 1 Gortat got a foul on the tip-off. Let's hope that we get the homer calls tonight.

But seriously, last game I felt like they were just being unfair to Yak.

Comment

• Don't want to see too many JV J's please

Comment

• veda-parabolist wrote: View Post
                                Like last game. Oh wait, I think JV and Yak were both given 3 fouls before the half, if I remember correctly.

Oh well. In Game 1 Gortat got a foul on the tip-off. Let's hope that we get the homer calls tonight.

But seriously, last game I felt like they were just being unfair to Yak.
                                Welp, Gortat did get the early one so let's see how it goes

Comment

Working...
                                X