Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs! Round 1, Game 5: Toronto Raptors 108 - Washington Wizards 98 (TOR 3-2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    Alternatively: Our whole team played like shit, and we got jobbed numerous times by the refs, and we're up by 1 ...
    IF WE ONLY LIVED IN AN ALTERNATIVE UNIVERSE...hmm

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
      LMAO at this team looking like they may lose in the first round after all they've done this season LOL. We are REALLY going to be the laughing stock of the league if that happens and we shouldn't have shit to say or be pissed about because we'd deserve it.
      We're still leading. A bit premature for this

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
        Joey I know you always try to be positive, but don't pretend like your hands aren't sweaty as hell like the rest of us right now. We're in deep water.
        Hands are dry ... I think you are uniquely anxious, so I wouldn't lump everyone in with you ... Lol

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          The scary thing is, Beal played like garbage in that half but somehow the Wiz are only down 1.
          Exactly. This is so clearly a loss lol. Demar's going to try and do too much, Beal's gonna start hitting shots, the bench is going to be a mess as it's been all series and Wall will continue to do as he pleases. Add in the refs and the offensive rebounds and turnovers and it's a wrap.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
            The Wizards are killing the Raptors 27-16 on the glass and have a 9-1 advantage on the offensive glass.
            Which I don't fucking get. They don't even have good rebounders

Comment

• Lowry's got to be a bit more assertive to take pressure off DeMar. He's shooting way too much and I don't see him staying over 50% if he ends up putting up the nearly 30 attempts he's on pace for (likely will be that many since he'll shoot more often in the 4th).

Comment

Which I don't fucking get. They don't even have good rebounders
                we have even worse rebounders. bad habits. those one hand taps worked when it's regular season now with more physicality it doesn't cut it
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Exactly. This is so clearly a loss lol. Demar's going to try and do too much, Beal's gonna start hitting shots, the bench is going to be a mess as it's been all series and Wall will continue to do as he pleases. Add in the refs and the offensive rebounds and turnovers and it's a wrap.
                  Enough with the declarations of confirmed loss please I don't enjoy reading them
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post

GLF premature?

Comment

• Casey doesn't have Powell miraculous type performance from anybody and he's getting exposed.
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Comment

• Just tuning in, sounds like we're getting effed over by the Illuminati. Has Casey gone apesh*t and taken a tech yet?

Comment

Just see us losing this series now.

Idk why I ever let myself have faith in this team. We're frauds.
                            GLF wrote: View Post
                            You guys must be a blast to hang out with and watch the games ... Lol

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post

Trust me it's not. We aren't showing any signs of a team that's going to win this game. The only good going for us right now is Demar playing well offensively and that won't continue. Especially down the stretch if this game is even close. None of our shooters can hit shots or get opened, we are getting killed on the glass, we aren't playing with as much fight as washington, Lowry is a waste of time offensively once again and this biggest thing is Washington didn't play anywhere close to their best and they are only down 1 lol.
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Trust me it's not. We aren't showing any signs of a team that's going to win this game. The only good going for us right now is Demar playing well offensively and that won't continue. Especially down the stretch if this game is even close. None of our shooters can hit shots or get opened, we are getting killed on the glass, we aren't playing with as much fight as washington, Lowry is a waste of time offensively once again and this biggest thing is Washington didn't play anywhere close to their best and they are only down 1 lol.
                                Shaddup already
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X