Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs! Round 1, Game 5: Toronto Raptors 108 - Washington Wizards 98 (TOR 3-2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've said it before and I'll say it again...

Comment

• holy fuck...raps are straight up scared man.
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Not sure how we don’t get fired up and even more aggressive with all that trash talking from the wizards

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
          I think we all know what it means if the game is close in the 4th quarter.
          LOL it means a loss. I've been saying it since the end of the first. When you're playing decent to well and the other team is playing like shit and you're only up 1 or down issa loss usually lol.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                  We are not playing hard enough.
                  That's definitely part of it. We're trying to win with offense, when we should be trying to get into them on D, force turnovers, etc...

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                    I'm not even worried. Wizards aren't on our level. Bradley and John? Really? Sounds like some interior painting company, not a star backcourt.

Now Kyle and DeMar? That's a star backcourt. EAT these boys!
                    LOL we must be down 10 or more if Shaolin is talking like this LOL.
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• we draft fucking mental midgets man
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Idk what y'all are worried about. I'm getting the salami and cheese out of my fridge already.

Comment

• Good on you Lowry. Give them HELL! Let them know how shit they are their job.

Comment

• Not even gonna bother looking at the score. Sucks to be a Raps fan man. They always find a way to disappoint right when you start believing in them lol. Oh well

Comment

• I hate to say it, but I'd like to give a HARD foul here.

Comment

• i hate this team .

culture reset was a sham.

Comment

Working...
                                X