Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs! Round 1, Game 5: Toronto Raptors 108 - Washington Wizards 98 (TOR 3-2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winning on the road in the playoffs is tough. That's why the better record gets home court advantage. Let's just hope we don't get Marc Davis on Wednesday.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
      I don't have the video to upload, but Stephen A and Max did their talk today. Max still thinks Raptors in 6 but we need to correct the 4th quarter ISO asap, and Stephen A said he'd "never seen a team more calm after a playoff loss" and thinks the Raptors will be fine.

Maybe we're not quite the laughingstock of the NBA some of you loyal fans have been crying about the last 15 hours

Speaking of DeRozan, i mentioned this at the half last night - if you're going to rely on freethrows/refs bailing you out. Then this team is in trouble. He got a lot of calls in the 1st half, didn't get much in the 2nd half. And he was pretty ineffective. This guy needs to make shots PERIOD.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
        Winning on the road in the playoffs is tough. That's why the better record gets home court advantage. Let's just hope we don't get Marc Davis on Wednesday.
        This name incl. Bargnani should be banned words on this forum.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
          Speaking of DeRozan, i mentioned this at the half last night - if you're going to rely on freethrows/refs bailing you out. Then this team is in trouble. He got a lot of calls in the 1st half, didn't get much in the 2nd half. And he was pretty ineffective. This guy needs to make shots PERIOD.
          Agreed. They swallowed the whistle (mostly on one end). Derozan missed a ton of jumpers, and Lowry and Wright missed some relative bunnies
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I agree. But the Raptors are the 1 seed. They are playing the 8 seed - not some powerhouse team.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

DeMar was missing at the rim.. but his problem was his turnovers. Just kept throwing the ball away way too many times. The bad pass to Ibaka sealed their fate. They were up 5.. could have been 8 if Serge hit that corner wide open 3. Instead the Wiz came back and scored.. bringing the game down to 3 IIRC.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                I agree. But the Raptors are the 1 seed. They are playing the 8 seed - not some powerhouse team.
                Meh.. you should look at the NBA history.. lots of good teams lose on the road. I mean the Warriors and Rockets both lost on the road this season already.

Comment

Meh.. you should look at the NBA history.. lots of good teams lose on the road. I mean the Warriors and Rockets both lost on the road this season already.
                  This exact Wiz team took Celtics to 7 games last year. They are not ordinary 8th seed.
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

I've reached an odd sense of nirvana. I'm not gonna let yesterday's game bring me down for 60% of my work week

Comment

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

If you woulda told me in November id spend the time between games 4 and 5 of the playoffs checking for injury updates in fred van vleet I'd call you crazy

Comment

Comment

Need a dub
                            Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              If you woulda told me in November id spend the time between games 4 and 5 of the playoffs checking for injury updates in fred van vleet I'd call you crazy
                              Yes i'd call you crazy. He's a damn good player.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

Some of the players on this team are scared of the moment.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X