Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs! Round 1, Game 5: Toronto Raptors 108 - Washington Wizards 98 (TOR 3-2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deems wrote: View Post
    Call me a narcissist but this series is already an epic failure. Not because it's 2-2, it's how it became 2-2. Double digit lead at half, 8 point lead in the 4th....and you lose??? True contenders don't do that against an 8th seed.

I got a little too hype over the home series, but reality hit again. This team still ain't ready for prime time with that charmin soft mentality.
    OK you're back to glass half empty....and you're a narcissist
    Raptor fans emotions ride the roller coaster with every win and loss and often in-game as well. We're coming out of the trough again ....

Comment

• The best will be when ESPN attempts a live shot of the pumped up crowd, but it's miliseconds after the Bruins have scored a goal.

"Check out the raucous fan base in Toronto!"

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
        The best will be when ESPN attempts a live shot of the pumped up crowd, but it's miliseconds after the Bruins have scored a goal.

"Check out the raucous fan base in Toronto!"

they gonna brawl with happy Raptors fans

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

wait do they really have a psychologist
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            MLSE (Bell) wouldn't use a Dr Rogers but they did accept a Dr Shaw....

Comment

I thought that's standard for pro sports teams these days.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                I thought that's standard for pro sports teams these days.
                I read so many posts that Derozan and Lowry need a psychologist for their choking that I assumed Raps didn't have one.
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

I read so many posts that Derozan and Lowry need a psychologist for their choking that I assumed Raps didn't have one.
                  "You will give 110% percent..."

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                    MLSE (Bell) wouldn't use a Dr Rogers but they did accept a Dr Shaw....
                    MLSE is co-owned by Rogers and Bell (37.5% each, 25% Tanenbaum).
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

wait do you really have a psychologist
                      Yeah fire dr. Shaw. Seems he's our weakest link
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• We gon have a paaartay

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

We gon have a paaartay
                          Toronto Sports y'all.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                            Toronto Sports y'all.
                            Larry Tanenbaum like

Comment

• Oh shit! Drake and Meek Mill beef is alive and well!! Breaking news

http://www.tmz.com/2018/04/24/michae...leased-prison/
                              Philadelphia 76ers co-owner Michael Rubin says he's on his way to Chester State prison to personally pick up Meek Mill when he's released ... and it's a good bet the rapper will be at the game tonight.

Rubin and Meek have become very close -- with Rubin not only visiting him several times since Meek was incarcerated, but also bringing a bunch of high-profile and influential people to the prison ... including Robert Kraft, Joel Embiid, Ben Simmons, Kevin Hart and more.

Now, with Meek officially being released after 5 months ... Rubin posted, "Meek Mill is free. Just left visiting Meek with Kevin Hart and I'm on the way back to pick him up as we speak #MeekIsFree #GoSixers."

Someone just posted from Meek's Instagram account, "Go Sixers."

The 76ers play the Miami Heat at Wells Fargo Center in Philly for Game 5 of their playoff series ... and the smart money is that Meek will be the VIP guest who gets to ring the famous bell.

Stay tuned ...

Sixers Raptors ECF confirmed. It was written

Comment

• I'm not gay, but I want to live in a log cabin in the woods with Ibaka. We won't ever have sex, but there will be a simmering erotic undercurrent as I stand in the kitchen window watching him hitting free throws on the yard outside and running cone drills shirtless, sweat pouring off his body. I'll run upstairs and masturbate, the entire time forcing myself to think of women while my thoughts drift back to Ibaka. I won't be able to climax and I'll eventually go back downstairs, angry and sexually frustrated. Sometimes we will look across the table at dinner and catch each other's eyes, and in that second, anything is possible, but we both deny ourselves and go back to what we were doing. One day one of us will die, and the other will bury him outside the log cabin. Then he'll go inside, pen a brief missive to his departed friend, and commit suicide, never able to deal with life without his one true platonic love.
                                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Working...
                                X