Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs! Round 1, Game 5: Toronto Raptors 108 - Washington Wizards 98 (TOR 3-2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liverpool won!!! Now if only Raptors win this series and it'll make my week.
    "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
      Liverpool won!!! Now if only Raptors win this series and it'll make my week.
      Mo Salah. Damn, this guy is something else.

P.S...

Last edited by rocwell; Tue Apr 24, 2018, 05:30 PM.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
        Mo Salah. Damn, this guy is something else.

P.S...

Scouers beating a guy from Rome?
        "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Scouers beating a guy from Rome?
          Nah, Liverpool fan got beat up pretty bad. Not sure if he's alive. Police said they're investigating serious assault, but that was 2 hours ago.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Proof they read this board and take suggestions:

G__Deane wrote: View Post
            I agree, I think it's awkward. Maybe the screens will be far enough apart that fans can choose an area based on their prime interest. But the Raptor game starts an hour ealier so that will have the earlier crowd and audio while the Leafs get the 3rd period as the Raps will be over (after a W)

Comment

I'm not gay, but I want to live in a log cabin in the woods with Ibaka. We won't ever have sex, but there will be a simmering erotic undercurrent as I stand in the kitchen window watching him hitting free throws on the yard outside and running cone drills shirtless, sweat pouring off his body. I'll run upstairs and masturbate, the entire time forcing myself to think of women while my thoughts drift back to Ibaka. I won't be able to climax and I'll eventually go back downstairs, angry and sexually frustrated. Sometimes we will look across the table at dinner and catch each other's eyes, and in that second, anything is possible, but we both deny ourselves and go back to what we were doing. One day one of us will die, and the other will bury him outside the log cabin. Then he'll go inside, pen a brief missive to his departed friend, and commit suicide, never able to deal with life without his one true platonic love.
              Dude, this is disturbing as hell .....

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                Dude, this is disturbing as hell .....
                Boy needs Jesus
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I'm not gay, but I want to live in a log cabin in the woods with Ibaka. We won't ever have sex, but there will be a simmering erotic undercurrent as I stand in the kitchen window watching him hitting free throws on the yard outside and running cone drills shirtless, sweat pouring off his body. I'll run upstairs and masturbate, the entire time forcing myself to think of women while my thoughts drift back to Ibaka. I won't be able to climax and I'll eventually go back downstairs, angry and sexually frustrated. Sometimes we will look across the table at dinner and catch each other's eyes, and in that second, anything is possible, but we both deny ourselves and go back to what we were doing. One day one of us will die, and the other will bury him outside the log cabin. Then he'll go inside, pen a brief missive to his departed friend, and commit suicide, never able to deal with life without his one true platonic love.

Comment

Comment

Someone visits NBA reddit.

Comment

Oh shit! Drake and Meek Mill beef is alive and well!! Breaking news

http://www.tmz.com/2018/04/24/michae...leased-prison/

Sixers Raptors ECF confirmed. It was written
                        Great, now Drake can write a ballad of reconciliation to Meek Mill and then get Embiid's number tattooed next to Curry and Durant on his arm.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                          Great, now Drake can write a ballad of reconciliation to Meek Mill and then get Embiid's number tattooed next to Curry and Durant on his arm.
                          It'd be entertaining as hell is we end up meeting
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Boy needs Jesus
                            You mean I need Mo Salah.
                            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

It'd be entertaining as hell is we end up meeting
                              I wonder where local rapper Wale has been hiding.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                                I wonder where local rapper Wale has been hiding.
                                He's scared about having another encounter with Dirty Devlin.

Comment

Working...
                                X