Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs! Round 1, Game 5: Toronto Raptors 108 - Washington Wizards 98 (TOR 3-2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    He's scared about having another encounter with Dirty Devlin.
    Don't Mess with Matt

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
      I'm not gay, but I want to live in a log cabin in the woods with Ibaka. We won't ever have sex, but there will be a simmering erotic undercurrent as I stand in the kitchen window watching him hitting free throws on the yard outside and running cone drills shirtless, sweat pouring off his body. I'll run upstairs and masturbate, the entire time forcing myself to think of women while my thoughts drift back to Ibaka. I won't be able to climax and I'll eventually go back downstairs, angry and sexually frustrated. Sometimes we will look across the table at dinner and catch each other's eyes, and in that second, anything is possible, but we both deny ourselves and go back to what we were doing. One day one of us will die, and the other will bury him outside the log cabin. Then he'll go inside, pen a brief missive to his departed friend, and commit suicide, never able to deal with life without his one true platonic love.
      Mystery solved re Serge's hashtag: #mafuzzylife. ... Serge be talking bout his #hotfuzzylife

Comment

I'm not gay, but I want to live in a log cabin in the woods with Ibaka. We won't ever have sex, but there will be a simmering erotic undercurrent as I stand in the kitchen window watching him hitting free throws on the yard outside and running cone drills shirtless, sweat pouring off his body. I'll run upstairs and masturbate, the entire time forcing myself to think of women while my thoughts drift back to Ibaka. I won't be able to climax and I'll eventually go back downstairs, angry and sexually frustrated. Sometimes we will look across the table at dinner and catch each other's eyes, and in that second, anything is possible, but we both deny ourselves and go back to what we were doing. One day one of us will die, and the other will bury him outside the log cabin. Then he'll go inside, pen a brief missive to his departed friend, and commit suicide, never able to deal with life without his one true platonic love.
        My daughter thinks it's weird that I spend time on this forum. So just to give her an idea of the kind of thing we talk about here I showed her this post. I think she's worried about me.

Comment

• Mitch P wrote: View Post
          My daughter thinks it's weird that I spend time on this forum. So just to give her an idea of the kind of thing we talk about here I showed her this post. I think she's worried about me.
          Your poor daughter lol. I hope she's old enough that this won't scar her for life.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                Raptors Republic like

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  Raptors Republic like

Wake tf up!

Comment

• Game day
                    Game Day!
                    Game come soon enough for me, need a definitive win!

Comment

• My condolences, in advance, to the hundreds of AA batteries that will perish today by Toronto fans constantly changing channels between the Raptors, the Leafs, and TFC .

Comment

• Fred van gonna pull an Adam banks today

Hey coach..I woke up.. and the pain was gone

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          Fred van gonna pull an Adam banks today

Hey coach..I woke up.. and the pain was gone

"We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                            I can fucking quote that entire movie.

D2, not night at the Roxbury

Comment

The shirts against the blouses.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                                My condolences, in advance, to the hundreds of AA batteries that will perish today by Toronto fans constantly changing channels between the Raptors, the Leafs, and TFC .
                                Got my spares handy by the remote. Or keep the Raps on the big screen and Leafs streaming on the laptop

Comment

Working...
                                X