Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs! Round 1, Game 5: Toronto Raptors 108 - Washington Wizards 98 (TOR 3-2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
    Got my spares handy by the remote. Or keep the Raps on the big screen and Leafs streaming on the laptop
    I don't remember the last time I had to change remote batteries. Maybe 1998...or maybe the wife does it..havent washed my underwear since 2008 yet they mysteriously end up in the top drawer before I leave for work
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Stephen A is hyping DeRozan on First Take today - called him a special player. Also said that right now he'd rather have DD over Embiid and Simmons.

DeMar better show up tonight.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        Stephen A is hyping DeRozan on First Take today - called him a special player. Also said that right now he'd rather have DD over Embiid and Simmons.

DeMar better show up tonight.
        Fuck. Stephens always wrong. I prefer when he hates us

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          Fuck. Stephens always wrong. I prefer when he hates us
          Well, he picked the 76ers to get to the Finals. He just thinks that right now DD is a better player than Embiid and Simmons.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Fred van gonna pull an Adam banks today

Hey coach..I woke up.. and the pain was gone

I pray... any update on his status?

Comment

• I'm taking an exam this afternoon, so I have to PVR the game. This is either going to be a very satisfying or very stressful day
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

I don't remember the last time I had to change remote batteries. Maybe 1998...or maybe the wife does it..havent washed my underwear since 2008 yet they mysteriously end up in the top drawer before I leave for work
                I don't remember the last time I watched a commercial; my remote gets a workout. I've had to return several to the cable co over the years for replacements as they burn out

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                  All we've got so far. Don't worry I'm going over my data plan on the phone today

The Raptors are also hoping for another surefire road to improvement: a healthy Fred VanVleet back in the lineup. VanVleet has missed all but three minutes of the series with a shoulder injury, but the feeling is he’s inching closer to a return. In portions of Tuesday’s practice open to the media, VanVleet looked more than ready. His shot looked as smooth and as accurate as usual; he played a game of three-on-three wherein he made aggressive drives to the rim. Casey listed him as “day-to-day,” but it wouldn’t be a shock if he’s dressed and available Wednesday night.

Comment

• As for the critical chatter, Lowry said he’s “not a social-media guy.” And C.J. Miles, the Toronto sharpshooter who made 8 of 13 three-pointers in Games 1 and 2 and has been held to 1 of 8 since, said he deleted the social-media apps from his phone for the playoffs. Miles said he’s assuming Raptorland’s internet legions are currently ablaze with rage.

“‘Burn the house down’ — that’s what it is,” Miles said. “That’s why I deleted it off my phone.”
                    Haha what a great quote. CJ got no love for Sonny

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                      I'm taking an exam this afternoon, so I have to PVR the game. This is either going to be a very satisfying or very stressful day
                      Satisfying. Don't stress
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                        The official update at shootaround was his status was upgraded to questionable. Generally speaking, questionable is supposed to be about 50/50 whether he plays (with the options ranging from out to doubtful to questionable to probable to available).
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                          The official update at shootaround was his status was upgraded to questionable. Generally speaking, questionable is supposed to be about 50/50 whether he plays (with the options ranging from out to doubtful to questionable to probable to available).
                          There's no sense in giving any help to wizards by announcing it now anyways..game time decision regardless I assume

Comment

• Marc Davis (#8) Mark Ayotte (#56) John Goble (#30)

he's baaaack.... and without his usual sidekicks of Bill Kennedy and Bill Spooner....who are in Cleveland with James Capers....

hope theres a bit of reciprocity coming for the OKC game.... think this is the first game we have seen this guy since then....
                            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                            - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                              Marc Davis (#8) Mark Ayotte (#56) John Goble (#30)

he's baaaack.... and without his usual sidekicks of Bill Kennedy and Bill Spooner....who are in Cleveland with James Capers....

hope theres a bit of reciprocity coming for the OKC game.... think this is the first game we have seen this guy since then....

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                                Assuming they have any intention of throwing his real status out there....which they don't until as close to tipoff as possible. Just like he had a "bruised shoulder"

I bet he plays.

Comment

Working...
                                X