Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs! Round 1, Game 5: Toronto Raptors 108 - Washington Wizards 98 (TOR 3-2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Serge only had 1 day rest. Grandpa needs at least 2 days off to have a good game.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
      Yes i'd call you crazy. He's a damn good player.
      And you knew hed be a key member of the team, after averaging 7 minutes in 37 games appeared last year?

Of course you did
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Wizards in 6. This team is fucked. Can't win with DeRozan and Lowry as your top guys.

#TankForBarrett

Comment

Sonny wrote: View Post
          Wizards in 6. This team is fucked. Can't win with DeRozan and Lowry as your top guys.

#TankForBarrett

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
            And you knew hed be a key member of the team, after averaging 7 minutes in 37 games appeared last year?

Of course you did
            I saw him play a ton in college I knew what he was capable of.

Why else would i hype him up last year? i never hyped any of the young players or rookies on this team ever. Not even OG. Definitely not Bruno. VV was the exception.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Casey is pretty much telling everyone to take a pre-game dump.

Last edited by rocwell; Mon Apr 23, 2018, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Sonny wrote: View Post

#TankForBarrett

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

Comment

It would be really great to not lose this series to the Wizards. Wall is a douchebag and Beal might be the least likeable player in the NBA.

If we end up waving goodbye to Beal by the end of this series, this playoff run will be a success for me.

Comment

Jangles wrote: View Post
                      It would be really great to not lose this series to the Wizards. Wall is a douchebag and Beal might be the least likeable player in the NBA.

If we end up waving goodbye to Beal by the end of this series, this playoff run will be a success for me.
                      This is sad. Low expectations(yay!), I guess.

Comment

Exactly what i said

Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                          Exactly what i said

Also there were no plays being run. Everyone seemed to content to stand and pray DD or KL would create something against 5 defenders

Comment

Toronto Raptors looking for answers after offense grinds to halt in D.C.
                            Firing on all cylinders in Games 1 and 2, the Raptors are facing familiar issues after two straight losses

http://www.nba.com/article/2018/04/2...grinds-halt-dc

Comment

To me he doesn't look right. He's doing everything very gingerly in my opinion. He'll play on Wednesday knowing him but he won't be the same FVV
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Toronto Raptors looking for answers after offense grinds to halt in D.C.
                                Firing on all cylinders in Games 1 and 2, the Raptors are facing familiar issues after two straight losses

http://www.nba.com/article/2018/04/2...grinds-halt-dc
                                This is the thing, they don't need to reinvent everything, just go back to what was working - which is what they've been doing for most of the season.

Also, play defence.
                                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                                X