Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs! Round 1, Game 5: Toronto Raptors 108 - Washington Wizards 98 (TOR 3-2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    This series we're in now should have ended tonight.

Raptors biggest obstacle is the space between their ears
    I see that mentality improving though. JV and Delon with the grandes cojones to lift us tonight. (Idek if that's correct Spanish but idc).

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
      If the Cavs need a walk-off block and 3 to beat the Pacers at home we are going to demolish them.
      If we play defense the same way the Pacers are playing then yes. Let LeBron get his and shut everyone else down. Guy had 44 on efficient shooting and the Cavs couldn't crack 100

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
        I see that mentality improving though. JV and Delon with the grandes cojones to lift us tonight. (Idek if that's correct Spanish but idc).
        A little bit of fred van too. I KNOW he's a gamer
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Leafs gave up.lead now down 1

Raptors bandwagon may fill up tonight

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
            Ironically Kyle Korver was drafted in 2002 as well... both those guys carried the Cavs today...

Just reading the draft damn TJ Ford, Jarvis Hayes, seem like ancient players, all drafted the same year unreal.
            TJ Ford feels like ages ago. Still, I guess he would've played longer if not for his scary injuries and related spinal problems. His career was effectively ended by a wack to the head from Al Horford.

Comment

Leafs gave up.lead now down 1

Raptors bandwagon may fill up tonight
              Bruins!!!!
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Andersen playing like a scrub!!!
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Do they do open gym in playoffs? Would have loved to see the dressing room after this one

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                      If we play defense the same way the Pacers are playing then yes. Let LeBron get his and shut everyone else down. Guy had 44 on efficient shooting and the Cavs couldn't crack 100

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
                      That's what I was saying during the season too.

You can't contain LeBron. But what you can do is stay home on shooters and make him try to win by himself. Our team is too good for him to win on his own imo.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Guess he's got either the Knicks or Suns jobs locked up then.

Comment

• Even if we go far in this post season, I'd still bring up Stackhouse and let Casey learn a bit more in the D League

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Coach Casey was about 8 minutes away from dusting off his resume. JV (and delon) may have saved his job

Comment

• JV played 32 minutes, led the team in +/- with 19.

This guy is the best playoff performer on the team. Do not bench him in the 4th, Casey.

Comment

Coach Casey was about 8 minutes away from dusting off his resume. JV (and delon) may have saved his job
                                Gotta give him credit for Delon though. Most of us were calling for just the whole starting unit, but he actually went with CJ and Delon instead of OG and Ibaka and it paid dividends.

Comment

Working...
                                X