Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs! Round 1, Game 6: Toronto Raptors 102 - Washington Wizards 92 (TOR WINS 4-2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rocwell wrote: View Post
    I don't know, Casey. I think you're reaching sometimes.

Casey truly is a 'defensive' coach.

Comment

In case we forget, Casey lumped JV among players he said had to step up and play better.....when JV was coming off a 23 and 14 game

Casey just hates the guy for some reason and it costs us games.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
        This is 2018's version of "empty the clip"
        It's 2018 and we're paying millions for analytics staff, equipment and analysis, franchise worth over a billion, and we're paying the head coach 6 million per to use his gut.
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
          In case we forget, Casey lumped JV among players he said had to step up and play better.....when JV was coming off a 23 and 14 game

Casey just hates the guy for some reason and it costs us games.
          I don't think Casey hates JV. I think he just hates the media and fans for criticizing him in the past about how he uses JV. From afar, JV and Casey seem to have a pretty good relationship. NBA is an ego/confidence driven business and Casey already swallowed a lot of pride over the culture reset. There's only so much mea culpa you can expect from him, publicly.

Comment

Game time is 7pm on Friday.

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
              I always think he's a kid and then I realize he's older than JV lol

Comment

tDotted wrote: View Post
                I always think he's a kid and then I realize he's older than JV lol
                Yeah...and BTW, in case it didn't come across, it's Delon's birthday today

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                  Yeah...and BTW, in case it didn't come across, it's Delon's birthday today
                  We're living in a world where serge is 2 years older than delon

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    We're living in a world where serge is 2 years older than delon
                    Haha, that's pretty crazy when you put it that way. There's no chance Serge is actually 28.

Comment

Haha, that's pretty crazy when you put it that way. There's no chance Serge is actually 28.
                      My bday is 9/20/86. Serge is 9/18/89.

3 years younger than me. Now you guys don't know me, but thats hilarious. I feel like serge is my dad's age when I see him on tv lol

Comment

If he really is 28, then he must have some worrisome physical issue that has been hushed up very well through his career. Like Alvin Williams knee issues.

My dad thinks Ibaka is an alcoholic.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                          If he really is 28, then he must have some worrisome physical issue that has been hushed up very well through his career. Like Alvin Williams knee issues.

My dad thinks Ibaka is an alcoholic.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
                          Maybe he's like that movie Jack where he ages 4 times too fast

Comment

Nah just a lot of mileage on his body. He played like 100 playoff games. Not everybody is athletic freak like Lebron
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                              I don't think Casey hates JV. I think he just hates the media and fans for criticizing him in the past about how he uses JV. From afar, JV and Casey seem to have a pretty good relationship. NBA is an ego/confidence driven business and Casey already swallowed a lot of pride over the culture reset. There's only so much mea culpa you can expect from him, publicly.
                              I agree. Overall, they've done the right thing. JV was too slow and getting hard to play, in response to losing minutes he really buckled down and improved his quickness, footwork, positioning, and rotations. He's now playable against small ball lineups, like when Washington took Gortat off the floor in the 4th and moved Morris to the 5. JV didn't miss a beat.

So a couple of things have been done right re: JV over the past 1-2 years. The next right step is to play him more consistently in the 4th quarter. There's really no good reason not to anymore.
                              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

That is an extremely HD gif. So much so that you can make out dirty Bill Cosby in the background.

Was just found guilty at his retrial today. He's gonna spending the rest of his life behind bars.

Comment

Working...
                                X