Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs! Round 1, Game 6: Toronto Raptors 102 - Washington Wizards 92 (TOR WINS 4-2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great win... Sooo satisfying to send these shit talkers packing.

One ghost exorcised. Next up LeBron.

Comment

• Utah.. overcoming some pretty iffy game management from Scott Fosters crew have built up a 10 point lead midway through the third..... Russells nemisis...Ricky Rubio...has left the game with a hammy pull.....

This kid mitchell is having the game of his life tonight..... simmons gets more publicity but this kid is every bit the player simmons is and maybe more...

Scott Foster has to be the worst ... worse than Marc Davis and Tony Brothers combined.....Pray that the NBA keeps him out west before they take him out of the rotation as the playoffs continue to the second round and the nba cuts the referee pool down based on grading.....Foster is an F - tonight.
      Last edited by Demographic Shift; Sat Apr 28, 2018, 12:29 AM.
      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

• Oof.. reading the Bullets Forever post-game thread, there's actually a discussion centered around the reason the Wizards lost was due to the fact that Wall grew up in a single parent household, and ....

I know we have some impassioned fans on this site, but should we have been upset by the Wizards in this series, I think we wouldn't be grasping at such straws to explain the defeat.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
          Oof.. reading the Bullets Forever post-game thread, there's actually a discussion centered around the reason the Wizards lost was due to the fact that Wall grew up in a single parent household, and ....

I know we have some impassioned fans on this site, but should we have been upset by the Wizards in this series, I think we wouldn't be grasping at such straws to explain the defeat.
          Demar is going through a nasty separation-- fuck Wall.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
            Utah.. overcoming some pretty iffy game management from Scott Fosters crew have built up a 10 point lead midway through the third..... Russells nemisis...Ricky Rubio...has left the game with a hammy pull.....

This kid mitchell is having the game of his life tonight..... simmons gets more publicity but this kid is every bit the player simmons is and maybe more...

Scott Foster has to be the worst ... worse than Marc Davis and Tony Brothers combined.....Pray that the NBA keeps him out west before they take him out of the rotation as the playoffs continue to the second round and the nba cuts the referee pool down based on grading.....Foster is an F - tonight.
            Utahs frontline has been very good as well. I don't think I have ever seen the Jazz get such an unfriendly whistle at home.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
              Oof.. reading the Bullets Forever post-game thread, there's actually a discussion centered around the reason the Wizards lost was due to the fact that Wall grew up in a single parent household, and ....

Nah. Years of winning breeds arrogance (though, not sure how Wash fans could have come by that), but years of losing breeds humility (or at least tends to). Raptors fans have been humbled by 2 decades of mediocrity. In defeat our fan base is more prone to doom and gloom and self-flagellation, rather than justification and pride. Just two different ways of dealing with things.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                Utahs frontline has been very good as well. I don't think I have ever seen the Jazz get such an unfriendly whistle at home.
                and Foster jusl calls the 5th on Mitchell.... This guy is un real....

and if we thought Wall whinned on every play for a foul... he is the picture of diplomacy compared to Westbrook....
                - TGO

Comment

• Westbrook is fast approaching a Rudy Gay stat line.... he has put 36 shots and there is close to 4 minutes left to go....

3 minutes to go and he is at 38 shots.... 7 more than everyone else combined in the starting lineup....

with less than a minute to go... an efficient 46 points on 43 shots....I will never question Kevin Durants motives for leaving OKC again.. ever...
                  Last edited by Demographic Shift; Sat Apr 28, 2018, 01:03 AM.
                  - TGO

Comment

• Jazz have been their own worst enemy late.

Comment

• Westbrook with the ultimate Empty The Clip game
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                        Jazz have been their own worst enemy late.
                        have they ever... 5 o boards given up...in like 30 seconds....

and Scott Foster makes it all back up to Utah with one no call on Paul George....and inexplicably the Thunder let 20 seconds tick off the clock before they foul with 6 seconds to go....

UFB

Ever the sportsman... Russell stomps off the court in a huff..... as the buzzer goes in a game he lost all by himself.....
                        What an assclown this guy is...
                        He took 43 shots... all by himself and OKC lost..... 7 more shots than George/Anthony/Adams/Brewer.. the other starters combined....

Have to think George has seen enough of this ....and packs his bags come July 1st.
                        Last edited by Demographic Shift; Sat Apr 28, 2018, 01:16 AM.
                        - TGO

Comment

• The Thunder are so dumb.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Westbrook took 19 threes! NINETEEN! For a non-shooter. I hate his game.
                            Last edited by hotfuzz; Sat Apr 28, 2018, 01:20 AM.
                            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                              Westbrook took 19 threes! NINETEEN! For a non-shooters. I hate his game.
                              Most of them long 3's too lol. He plays like an idiot.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Snapped at a fan on his way out too. I liked this guys game early in his career but he just looks like a shitty human being.

Comment

Working...
                                X