Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs! Round 1, Game 6: Toronto Raptors 102 - Washington Wizards 92 (TOR WINS 4-2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demar's got to get his head into the game, or else Casey is going to have to bench him.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
      I hate these diet coke ads so much
      Im getting sick of that derozan gatorade one. It only been playing for 2 weeks and i feel like ive seen it 100+ timea
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        We should be down by 20 tbh

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
          Im getting sick of that derozan gatorade one. It only been playing for 2 weeks and i feel like ive seen it 100+ timea
          Because it's about being clutch and that's our playoff bugaboo
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• I feel really good about us being down 3, and bench showing some life too, after such a brutal start, and responding to another brief Washington run in the 2nd.

Comment

Dont have to flip back any pages brah. I've been here awhile. You shtick hasn't changed. I mean might as well call you out on your negativity when all you do i bash players on the team your supposedly a fan of
              True then there is that what they call as the ignore button.

GLF the resident negative Nancy who turned to be positive for a bit then back to being negative then once again positive made the right choice of ignoring my post.

I suggest you do that too bruh

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                That 2 for 1 so dumb. Smh. What's the point of a 2 for 1 if you're not going to get a good shot on your first shot?
                Raptor 2 for 1's are almost always a bad idea. First shot is rushed, and we're already a panicky team, so that's a low percentage shot. The ball will be in Demar's hands for the last shot, which he almost always misses or makes a bad decision with the ball.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  Because it's about being clutch and that's our playoff bugaboo
                  It reminds me of the game winner attempt demar took in boston this year.. Which he missed

Comment

• um guys?
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

um guys?
                      Perfect. We're due

Comment

• I feel like seeing Freddy back on the court was such a psychological boost for the team. Or at least it was one for me. Freddy let's get Pascal and Yak playing like they did during the regular season again. Feeling optimistic for this game going forward.

Comment

• This is longest 2 quarters I have ever watched.This homegrown is pretty good.Go Raps.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                            True then there is that what they call as the ignore button.

GLF the resident negative Nancy who turned to be positive for a bit then back to being negative then once again positive made the right choice of ignoring my post.

I suggest you do that too bruh
                            Naaah its funnier to respond to you. I always seeing you tell ppl to ignore you. Like you want your own personal space to bash demar cause your "friends" are sick of listening to it

Comment

Naaah its funnier to respond to you. I always seeing you tell ppl to ignore you. Like you want your own personal space to bash demar cause your "friends" are sick of listening to it
                              I’m flattered bruh, then let’s move on haha.

Comment

• Demar is in all the commercials I feel like he's played 40 min tonight already

Comment

Working...
                                X