Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs! Round 1, Game 6: Toronto Raptors 102 - Washington Wizards 92 (TOR WINS 4-2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just cant see the Raps losing VV. This is not like Biyombo. VV has a legit become one of their best player.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
      Victor doesn't play that well on the road. He's really Home Dipo.
      Nicely done

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
        No.. we draw Cavs or Pacers
        Not fair! Thanks!

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          Norman Powell is being fitted for a Brooklyn nets jersey
          Weltman will take him. I think the Mavs would too.

Comment

• veda-parabolist wrote: View Post
            No they don't. It was pre-set-up before all the series(es) began. Winner of 1v8 plays winner of 4v5. We were destined to play Cavs or Pacers no matter what.

A bit weird, actually, but that's how they do it.
            This is true It's almost as dumb as the NHL playoff seeding, where #2 Boston played #3 Toronto in the 1st round.

What are these leagues doing? Regular season success should be rewarded, not penalized.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
              Weltman will take him. I think the Mavs would too.
              Does Weltman want that contract? serious question

Comment

• Fred's agent might be happier than we are. But if there was any doubt before; he must remain a Raptor. I think the faith Casey has had in him.....even a little bit at the end of last year will make him want to stay. Just amazing the effect he apparently had on Siakam who hasn't looked at all like himself without Fred. I somewhat dissed Kyle for what I saw as the beginning of his slide toward aging ex-star status. Very happy to see him play so well tonight. He can't get to the rim like he used to but I thought his decision making was superb and he made a lot of timely shots; threes and floaters when the rest of the team weren't making. This team will beat Indy or the Lebrons.

Comment

• Well...it’s over in Indy....
                  And while they still have to play game 7.......if you just hated Morris or Beal or Wall or Lazurus Oubre....

Lance Stevenson looms on the horizon
                  There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                  - TGO

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                    Does Weltman want that contract? serious question
                    Norm just needs to be "not a train wreck" and he's more than worth that contract. We all thought it was a bargain heading into the season. Skills wise, he's really got to work on that handle and the 3-pt shot in the off-season.

Comment

• Norm's contract does look bad right now, but if you're a rebuilding team you might as well take a flyer after just one bad year, especially one bad year where he got buried in the rotation and was never able to develop any confidence or rhythm.

I sure as hell wouldn't give up anything valuable for him with that contract obviously, but I think overall if you've got nothing going on with your team and no better place to spend the money, why not?
                      That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                        Well...it’s over in Indy....
                        And while they still have to play game 7.......if you just hated Morris or Beal or Wall or Lazurus Oubre....

Lance Stevenson looms on the horizon
                        Adam silver isnt losing game 7 in Cleveland
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• I just want to make a point that washington does this kind of big mouth basketball to every team lol. they constantly get trashed on open floor pod. all the years they wear the black funeral suits and lose.... HILARIOUS
                            in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• And as they get ready for the tip in the land of Brigham Young....Paul Nostrodomus Pierce puts the kiss of death on the Thunder in the pre game chatter fest by picking them to win.......

Paul Pierce is to mooks what Roy Hobbs was to baseball.....the best mook there ever was....
                              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                              - TGO

Comment

• Much respek:

[IMG] [/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                                X