Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs! Round 1, Game 6: Toronto Raptors 102 - Washington Wizards 92 (TOR WINS 4-2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://streamable.com/6ehok

Ernie: that's drake
    Chuck: erneh we're black, we know who drake is
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
      https://streamable.com/6ehok

Ernie: that's drake
      Chuck: erneh we're black, we know who drake is
      Oh shit, black people know about Drake? Damn... Ye is screwed
      Last edited by rocwell; Thu Apr 26, 2018, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Zainab nailed it. “DON’T PLAY SCARED”.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
          This is absolutely ridiculous. And reason enough to call Casey a fucking dumbass.

Coach of the Year be damned.
          What is so hard to understand here. Listen, he sat game one and two, Toronto cruised to wins. He sat in 3, they lost, BUT, do you think you win 2, lose one, then panic and change everything? How does ANYTHING in life work that way. They lose game 4, thats 2 games, now you need to look at changing things up.... so Casey did, and it worked. Instead of being such know it all little bitches, just use your brains and work it out. NBA coaches might know a little bit. It's alarming so many people are put out by this stat.

Comment

tDotted wrote: View Post
            We need IBAKA to get his act together. 60 million dollar man and he only has 13 points and 2 blocks over the last 3 games combined. Unacceptable
            yep. he's disappeared, so has Van Fleet. Two huge reasons they ended up with the #1 seed.

Fred is hurt...Ibaka needs to figure out why he sucks.

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post
              yep. he's disappeared, so has Van Fleet. Two huge reasons they ended up with the #1 seed.

Fred is literally dressed in a suit jacket...Never really seen the term "disappeared" used for a guy who's day to day with a seperated shoulder

Comment

I'm expecting a big game from Ibaka tomorrow. For whatever reason, I feel like his head/motor can be a big problem for him. Having gotten in an argument with Rex (apparently) and riding the bench in the fourth, I'm expecting him to come out on a mission. Hopefully he'll have the stuff to go along with that mission.

I also feel like that Oubre quote towards Delon, plus the experience Delon's gained over this brief series is gonna be enough to power Delon to put it all together with an effective outing on the road.

Raps play with pride on Friday. Maybe even Jak and Siakam get their heads in the game.

Raps in 6.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  Fred is literally dressed in a suit jacket...Never really seen the term "disappeared" used for a guy who's day to day with a seperated shoulder
                  That's why they call it "Superjudged."

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                    I'm expecting a big game from Ibaka tomorrow. For whatever reason, I feel like his head/motor can be a big problem for him. Having gotten in an argument with Rex (apparently) and riding the bench in the fourth, I'm expecting him to come out on a mission. Hopefully he'll have the stuff to go along with that mission.

I also feel like that Oubre quote towards Delon, plus the experience Delon's gained over this brief series is gonna be enough to power Delon to put it all together with an effective outing on the road.

Raps play with pride on Friday. Maybe even Jak and Siakam get their heads in the game.

Raps in 6.
                    Even Ibaka argues with T Rex??

Comment

What is so hard to understand here. Listen, he sat game one and two, Toronto cruised to wins. He sat in 3, they lost, BUT, do you think you win 2, lose one, then panic and change everything? How does ANYTHING in life work that way. They lose game 4, thats 2 games, now you need to look at changing things up.... so Casey did, and it worked. Instead of being such know it all little bitches, just use your brains and work it out. NBA coaches might know a little bit. It's alarming so many people are put out by this stat.
                      lol, why are we waiting until we win or lose to decide whether not to play Jonas? He's one of the most productive players on the roster. He should be playing the 4th quarter of every game, period. If you're Casey, pay better attention to in-game matchups, and if you see a matchup begging to be exploited, play him.

Comment

I don't know, Casey. I think you're reaching sometimes.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

Ah, the old gut test. Like how farmers get a sore knee before the storm blows in. Yep I reckon

Comment

This is 2018's version of "empty the clip"

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

That's an incredible stat.
                              *smh*@CaseyCasing

Comment

I honestly wonder if the Casey-JV dynamic has a lot to do with Casey's feelings about the media. It almost feels like he doesn't play him so that he can have something to condescend to the media about. There isn't much of anything else he can use in such a way.

I mean, what did the numbers and your gut say about playing Bebe "just happy to be here" Nogueira in the 4th before even trying to go to JV? Total clown.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X