Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs! Round 2, Game 1: Toronto Raptors 112 - Cleveland Cavaliers 113 (CLE 1-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those guys were wiiiiide open for the Cavs. As long as they adjust so they’re in position to at least contest the shot that’s all you can ask for
    OG is our king

Comment

• This defense is a joke. They are over committing on LeBron EVERY possession. Like they've never learned anything from the past 2 playoffs.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
        What did I tell you guys. Cavs role players turn into fucking Ray Allen against us. EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.
        These are the exact same shots they bricked all series vs the Pacers

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Comment

• 38 point quarter is not good enough. Their bench got going.

Comment

• Up at the half. I'll take it.
            Go Raps!

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
              What did I tell you guys. Cavs role players turn into fucking Ray Allen against us. EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.
              Kyle and Demar stop playing defense, is what always happens.

Comment

• Were switching too fast cause were scared of Lebron attacking. Let him attack..... 3 is worse than 2.
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:
                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                  OG is doing his part. Kyle and Demar are cheating way too far off their man.
                  Yea like if we're gonna switch speak the fuck up. I knew this switching this would fuck us over.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                    Those guys were wiiiiide open for the Cavs. As long as they adjust so they’re in position to at least contest the shot that’s all you can ask for
                    THey should've adjusted by now.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                      Were switching too fast cause were scared of Lebron attacking. Let him attack..... 3 is worse than 2.
                      Exactly. I knew this would fucking happen. Our fear of Lebron would cause us to help off shooters. Let Lebron go off. Stick to the shooters!
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• I'm sorry.

Jack can talk about the Raps poor Defence but the fact is, this should be a 25 point lead but the refs have influenced the absolute FUCK out of it.

I swear to god, they need to strike, hard, and dirty. I'd send someone useless (nothtat toronto has many stiffs) out to absol;utely kill james on a drive.

Also, if he tried that illegal charge on JV again, i'd spend a fould and literally put my knee THROUGH his chin and break his fucking jaw.

Toronto needs to let the world know its ENOUGH

Comment

• Once again, they've got to clean up the damn turnovers. Can't let Cleveland get seven more shots than you in a half.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            THey should've adjusted by now.
                            Yea the fact that they are making the same mistakes is not good

Comment

• I am just surprised at our defense, the only Cav player who can drive is L J, then how come we do not want to protect the perimeter ?

Comment

• Ibaka ZERO points.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X