Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs! Round 2, Game 1: Toronto Raptors 112 - Cleveland Cavaliers 113 (CLE 1-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not going to be easy...

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
      I wonder if JV gets on the floor in the fourth tonight

I will guarantee we get JV for a big part of the 4th. He just needs to refuel.

Comment

• Now, we are gonna see L J in full speed, JUST FOUL HIM.

Comment

• Lol Jesus what an end to the 3rd quarter. Korver with 2 shots, though neither was a great one.

Bench mob plays so well with the full 5 of them out there. Guys like Yak and Pascal gotta try not to less us get killed on the glass, though.

That seems to have been a story all last series and looks like this game too. I don't remember this being such a problem during the regular season. Without JV out there we're seeming to get consistently outrebounded. Guys like Yak gotta play bigger out there, box guys out. It would help us a lot.

Comment

• Demar vs Korver is a HUGE Mismatch. Demar can't keep up with him. Will need someone else to guard him.
            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
              Why does Poeltl turns into the generic 7 footer come playoff time?!
              Because ever since the playoffs started, he can't fart without getting called for a foul. Its absolutely disgraceful the treatment he gets for playing good basketball.

Comment

• So you want to get into cryptocurrency

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                  Demar vs Korver is a HUGE Mismatch. Demar can't keep up with him. Will need someone else to guard him.
                  Definitely!
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                    This is stress.
                    nah. We got this

Comment

• veda-parabolist wrote: View Post
                      Lol Jesus what an end to the 3rd quarter. Korver with 2 shots, though neither was a great one.

Bench mob plays so well with the full 5 of them out there. Guys like Yak and Pascal gotta try not to less us get killed on the glass, though.

That seems to have been a story all last series and looks like this game too. I don't remember this being such a problem during the regular season. Without JV out there we're seeming to get consistently outrebounded. Guys like Yak gotta play bigger out there, box guys out. It would help us a lot.
                      they call foul when he boxes out

Comment

• Why isn't JV on the floor?

Comment

• Drake is like the raptors uncle that talks shit to everyone on the other team

Comment

• Bench Mob but JV instead of Poeltl = win IMO.
                            Axel wrote:
                            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cry Lebron

Comment

• Torassic1 wrote: View Post
                                Why isn't JV on the floor?
                                Probably will re-enter the game with the rest of the starters around 8-9 minute?

Comment

Working...
                                X