Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs! Round 2, Game 1: Toronto Raptors 112 - Cleveland Cavaliers 113 (CLE 1-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    A lot of ppl mentioned this already and they're right. If the Raptors can't beat this LeBron James team - then they'll never beat LeBron James ever.

This Game 1 is HUGE. I normally don't say G1 is a must win. But this is a must win. The Raps had 3 extra days of rest while the Cavs played a G7 50 something hours ago. Plus, the Raptors are the home team. You have to dominate them.
    Seems like the general feeling is that Raps should win this series. We have the talent, depth, balance, and experience to do so.

The only thing people are unsure of, is our mental toughness. That's the main advantage (outside of LeBron) that Cleveland has over us.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
      Am I the only one who sees blank rocwell posts pretty regularly? Or is rocwell a mime?
      Rocwell is posting great links, articles, images... yer missing out

Comment

Am I the only one who sees blank rocwell posts pretty regularly? Or is rocwell a mime?
        Whaaaa?

Comment

I usually see rocwell's posts fine but miss out on a lot of Nilanka's, which is a shame because he always gets a pile of likes and I assume they are funny pictures/gifs. Especially from work, where I presume certain source sites are blocked.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
            I usually see rocwell's posts fine but miss out on a lot of Nilanka's, which is a shame because he always gets a pile of likes and I assume they are funny pictures/gifs. Especially from work, where I presume certain source sites are blocked.
            Damn, I had no idea this was happening. I need to find a new library of trustworthy sources....

Comment

• So, our referees for tonight are Derrick Stafford, Pat Fraher, John Goble. Alternate referee is Tom Washington. It's probably nothing, but those referees *hate* home teams(gambling perspective). Tom Washington is great for home teams, but he's 4th official. Warriors-Pelicans referee crew is lovely though, especially when Sean Wright is running the show. The man is homer of the 2017/18 season. But it's probably nothing. Maybe I should just avoid betting on our line.
              Last edited by rocwell; Tue May 1, 2018, 03:55 PM.

Comment

A lot of ppl mentioned this already and they're right. If the Raptors can't beat this LeBron James team - then they'll never beat LeBron James ever.

This Game 1 is HUGE. I normally don't say G1 is a must win. But this is a must win. The Raps had 3 extra days of rest while the Cavs played a G7 50 something hours ago. Plus, the Raptors are the home team. You have to dominate them.
                ....so...it's a game 7? is that you Kyle?

Comment

• Last edited by rocwell; Tue May 1, 2018, 04:06 PM.

Comment

• This is the best show in sports - and it's not even close.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

This is the best show in sports - and it's not even close.

Knicks gonna ruin it by hiring Kenny

Comment

• Woooooo!!

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                          So what's the overall mood like at RR today? Nervousness or Excitement? A bit of both?

I feel like the Raptors are going to put a beat down tonight and start the series off kind of like we did in round 1. We have a fully healthy and well rested staff.. and we're at home where we generally kick ass.
                          I'd love that. But if it happens we know the fouls will hit us hard in game 2.

Comment

• Ayo, Raps going to take this and the EC.

NBA.com has us in 7.

But I need to derail the momentum and say; Facts Carter is not only forgiven. I hope he accept my apology.

Carter Effect on Netflix. Must watch.

Comment

Woooooo!!

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                                I want to see the Raps come out moving the ball, running the court, playing suffocating defense, and generally kicking some Cavs ass! I want to see the Raps impose their will, prove why they are the #1 seed, and avoid giving LBJ or any of the talking heads south of the border a reason to jump on a Cleveland bandwagon.

We the North!
                                Good teams avoid close games. Ball movement is huge. Hit some open 3’s and as you correctly state impose our will on the CAVS.

Comment

Working...
                                X