Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs! Round 2, Game 1: Toronto Raptors 112 - Cleveland Cavaliers 113 (CLE 1-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post

They always do, Darren.....they always do.
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      JR 14 points, Green 13 points.
      gotta put an end to that

Comment

• Lebron with 8 shots and 7 assists. How does Casey not learn

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
          Lowry has been brutal after coming back.
          Lowry is playing way tooo fast and out of control as usual. The random long 3's is also pissing me off.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
            Lebron with 8 shots and 7 assists. How does Casey not learn

They did a great job in the 1st then all of a sudden became help heavy in the 2nd smh.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              Lowry is playing way tooo fast and out of control as usual. The random long 3's is also pissing me off.
              Either we're watching 2 different games or 2 different Lowrys

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                Lebron with 8 shots and 7 assists. How does Casey not learn

Brad Stevens would understand.

Comment

• We need to stick to the shooters for sure, but we also need to stick to either using OG or Siakam on Bron. If we play Miles, play him at SG. I say we should go tall guards, small forwards: Delon, Miles, OG, Siakam & Ibaka.
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Not a great feeling being up only 3 at the half. Well.... at least it's better than the old days when the Raps used to come out flat every game and be trailing consistently from the first few minutes. Now we start hot and its unfortunate when the lead starts to trickle away in the 2nd quarter....

The great play of OG defensively, and somewhat surprisingly offensively, has helped us get off to these hot starts.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      They always do, Darren.....they always do.
                      Yea, thanks Darren.

Comment

• We're fine. Raptors did great for most of the first half, slipped in the last few minutes. Cavs will make their runs, shouldn't be a surprise. Just have to counter punch in the 3rd.

Comment

• Gotta stop the Cavs from getting open shots for 3. They shot terribly in Indiana series. Let's hope they don't start shooting lights out in this series.... they shot ridiculously well in a couple games against us during the regular season. Just stay focused on defense and try not to lose people I guess.

Comment

• https://www.instagram.com/p/BhwSeqplPK6/

Comment

• KEEP GOING INSIDE woo

Comment

• I hope that when Jack is giving that "don't take the bait and go small" speech he is looking directly at Casey. Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X