Raptors will win games 2 and 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sonny wrote: View Post
    Stating my opinion is trolling? the Raptors always gets blown out on the road specially in Cleveland. That's a fact.

When was the last time they won a CLOSE playoff game in Cleveland? uhh never?
    Do you not recall last series? You've established yourself as a troll. The burden of proof is now on you to prove that you aren't.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

I just scroll past Sonny's posts.

Comment

Stating my opinion is trolling? the Raptors always gets blown out on the road specially in Cleveland. That's a fact.

It's funny how you're always wrong

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Comment

You don't have opinions, you just spew negativity. I HATE using the term "real fans" but in this instance it's obvious. No actual FAN of the team would regurgitate the constant written diarrhea you call opinion
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Raps cannot and will not be beaten by the Cavs this year.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
              You don't have opinions, you just spew negativity. I HATE using the term "real fans" but in this instance it's obvious. No actual FAN of the team would regurgitate the constant written diarrhea you call opinion
              I think what is "obvious" is that Sonny is a huge Raptor fan trying to pull a HUGE reverse jinx, thinking it is necessary. Yo, Sonny, Raps don't need that kind of help. So stop faking it. You can safely jump back on the bandwagon with the rest of us. Raps in six.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                Pascal's Wager

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pascal%27s_Wager

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
                  I think what is "obvious" is that Sonny is a huge Raptor fan trying to pull a HUGE reverse jinx, thinking it is necessary. Yo, Sonny, Raps don't need that kind of help. So stop faking it. You can safely jump back on the bandwagon with the rest of us. Raps in six.
                  Sonny is leaning over the edge of the wagon threatening to jump but never doing it
                  OG is our king

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
                    Sonny is leaning over the edge of the wagon threatening to jump but never doing it
                    I rest my case.

Comment

NIce to see a positive thread but if you look back at the last game thread, you'll see how many were negative and given up on the Raps when they were UP 3.

It will happen again next game when "real fans" as you say, turn negative at the first hint of adversity.

Constructive criticismaside, stick with your team all game every game. Go Raps, big game coming up!

Comment

We need to win tonight for sure.. but I'll take a Game 4 win even if we lose Game 3. Just need to steal one back. And I think they can do it. We finally won game 1 of a series in round 1. This round we'll finally win a game on the road against the Cavs.

Comment

We will win. I used the time stone and saw 14 million possible outcomes for this series.

"How many did Cleveland win?"

Zero.

Comment

I think this thread can be shut down.

Comment

Well ... I was wrong.

Sent from my BBB100-1 using Tapatalk
                              "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                              "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

excited for new direction Ujiri will take this team. New core. New beginning. Go Raps
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X