Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs! Round 2, Game 2: Toronto Raptors 110 - Cleveland Steamers 128 (CLE 2-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
      Now I'm pissed...

That happened with under 2 mins left in the game right? why didn't they review it? these refs reviews a bunch of bullshit but not that?

Lance Stephenson barely hit LeBron in the head and they called it a flagrant. But Love did not even get a tech for elbowing DeMar squarely in the face? this tells me that this league is truly corrupt. I mean, these refs didn't call an OBVIOUS goaltend on LeBron last week against Indiana. It's clear to me that they want LeBron in the Finals because RATINGS.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
        That happened with under 2 mins left in the game right? why didn't they review it? these refs reviews a bunch of bullshit but not that?

Lance Stephenson barely hit LeBron in the head and they called it a flagrant. But Love did not even get a tech for elbowing DeMar squarely in the face? this tells me that this league is truly corrupt. I mean, these refs didn't call an OBVIOUS goaltend on LeBron last week against Indiana. It's clear to me that they want LeBron in the Finals because RATINGS.
        Did the refs miss the last 30 shots the raptors took? Tips and open looks?
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
          Now I'm pissed...

And they're still wrong - it was a flagrant 2.
          "Stop eating your sushi."
          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
            Did the refs miss the last 30 shots the raptors took? Tips and open looks?
            Just reviewed the play. The Raps were up 2 with about a min left when that happened. 2 ft's + ball possession. Game over.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Soooooooo pissed off. That is garbage. They need to replay the last 2 minutes (which they won’t). That swung the game. F*^% the NBA

Comment

JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                And they're still wrong - it was a flagrant 2.
                I'm ok with flagrant 1. Either way that is a massive blown call.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                  Soooooooo pissed off. That is garbage. They need to replay the last 2 minutes (which they won’t). That swung the game. F*^% the NBA
                  The Raptors legit got robbed.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

So sad. The real question here lingers: what possible reason could the refs have to not review that call?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

The scary part is the officiating is not going to get any better for us the rest of the series. Only 6 FTA for LeBron is not going to happen again

Comment

When something questionable happens with under 2 mins left in the game and when the coaches or players motion the review call or signal. The refs usually review the play. But last night the refs just completely ignored Casey and DeRozan. Really strange. It was a reviewable play too.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Btw

"Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

So everything that has been said about that Raptors happened yet again. The answer is simple, win the series and shut everyone up. Until then you make the bed you sleep in. This is a one year window for the Raptors, the Celtics and 76ers will only get better. Their rosters and talent have already surpassed the Raptors. Celtics will be healthy next year and the team to beat. Sixers are right behind, their youth could hinder them this year.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                              When something questionable happens with under 2 mins left in the game and when the coaches or players motion the review call or signal. The refs usually review the play. But last night the refs just completely ignored Casey and DeRozan. Really strange. It was a reviewable play too.
                              That's what I thought at the time based on watching all of the other playoff games and what the norm has been. I was thinking flagrant 2 was a distinct possibility but a 1 for sure. That they chose not to review it at all was stunning. The pattern of disrespect to the Raptors by officials over the past few seasons has been puzzling. Duane Casey always looks angry and works the refs but so does every other successful coach. Lowry and Derozan whine a fair amount but so do almost every other star. What is it? The conspiracy theory that the league wants Toronto to lose seems ludicrous but what other explanation can there be? As was said above if that had been JV or Ibaka they would have been gone. If it was Poeltl he might have been executed on the spot.

Comment

hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                                Btw

Incompetent refs. This shit is happening all around the league. Probably the worst officiated season in the history.

Comment

Working...
                                X