Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs! Round 2, Game 2: Toronto Raptors 110 - Cleveland Steamers 128 (CLE 2-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
            I know its a cliche but just it's one game at a time. Win game 3 and we're sort of back in it.

The key matchup for me is Love vs Ibaka. If Ibaka is ready to play (like he did in Game 1 and 2 against Washington) then we're going to win big. If he's average we'll win but it'll be a close game. If Ibaka plays like he did in game 2 then we're fucked.

Season hinges on our $20M man.
            Its cute how you still have hope
            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post

valanciunas hasn't been the problem.

he has gotten beaten a couple times on cuts and jeff green made a couple jumpers (which you live with) but overall he's playing fine on that end.

Demar and Kyle's inability to follow their man is what is killing us.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                  valanciunas hasn't been the problem.

he has gotten beaten a couple times on cuts and jeff green made a couple jumpers (which you live with) but overall he's playing fine on that end.

Demar and Kyle's inability to follow their man is what is killing us.
                  Yep. Old habits die hard.

Comment

• I don't care what anyone says; I am so flippin proud of this team.
                    They took this team to the final seconds against LeBron, against the refs on the take, against brutal obvious calls against, against the league every every fans that isn't a Cavs fan knows it.

Looks att he fouls per team, look at the free throws per team, LeBron never fould evidently but it fouled on every drive with little contact needed. Crooked bullchit NBA.

And if DD has a normal DD gamem they win this againt all odds. So proud of these guys.

They should just refuse to show up for game 4....Send a registered letter to the NBA asking why bother?

PS
                    OG is phenomenal, Derozen could learn a lot from him right now

Comment

• Oh and LeWhiner is a great great player and a huge whining suck with a huge assist from the refs and the NBA. I have never in any sport seen a referee system and league so demanding that he get advantaged in every game....yeah I'm salty

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                        I know this is reactionary, but it's possible this might be core's last ever home game. If we lose this series, I can see one or all of them being traded. I hope we give them a huge ovation in case we lose this game.
                        well well well....
                        "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Working...
                        X