Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs! Round 2, Game 2: Toronto Raptors 110 - Cleveland Steamers 128 (CLE 2-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF wrote: View Post
    This looks like the same script as last game to me. Which as we saw isn't good
    Last game we were more in control than this game.

Still I'm not gonna despair. Looking fine.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
      I'm very worried. We shut them down from the arc but they still put up 61 points at the half. If the defense doesn't step up soon we're done man

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
      They're playing like its game 1 of the regular season. No sense of urgency whatsoever.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        They're not winning this game if they keep playing like this. This defense ALWAYS folds against Cleveland and it's all on the coaches. Why is Miles even guarding LeBron? Miles is one of the worst defender of this team.
        YUP!!!!! We could be the top defensive team in the league and we would still fold against this team. Too much respect for Lebron. STICK TO THE SHOOTERS! Why is that so hard. We are over helping left right and center
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
          Yeah just like I said earlier: the officiating in Game 1 was the best we're going to get

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
          Don't remind me how bad we blew it lol
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• veda-parabolist wrote: View Post
            Last game we were more in control than this game.

Still I'm not gonna despair. Looking fine.
            LOL that's even worse. I wish I had your confidence man but this team just isn't ready.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
              nice try, but you still don't get to meet me
              Lol it's an expression and even if I lived in Toronto the odds are 50/50 you're either a dude or a serial killer, or both

Comment

• Cavs shooting 25% from 3, raptors 50% and it’s only a 2 point game. Raptors really need to clean it up in both ends if they want to have chance this game. Also, classic raptors getting killed by role players

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                  Lol it's an expression and even if I lived in Toronto the odds are 50/50 you're either a dude or a serial killer, or both
                  Survey says, thats incorrect. Men.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                    This is why game 1 was critical. They are full on 8v5 against us tonight. So many questionable calls. Lowry and Siakam with 3 fouls each. DeMar, JV and OG with 2.
                    It's all about matchups. The Cavs have done a great job exploiting it - like the Love/Siakam matchup and the LeBron/Miles matchup. Siakam has no business guarding Love. Miles has no business guarding LeBron. This is all on the coaching staff.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Raps defence has looked great. Refs are called bullshit ticky tack fouls on one end of the court and not the other. Refs have put all our best defenders in foul trouble with multiple phantom calls while LBJ runs us over and Love assaults people to get position in the post. Refs are forcing raps to play with their hands behind their backs while cavs slap the shit out of us. The fix is in so prepare for disappointment

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Lebron is def in our heads. Could go down 0-2.

Sad but true. Still hope of course, 24 minutes to go.

Comment

Survey says, thats incorrect. Men.
                          The lie detector determined that was a lie

Comment

• The Toronto Raptors are winning this NBA basketball game
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              The Toronto Raptors are winning this NBA basketball game
                              The Raps can win this. They need to block the officiating out, leave it to coach to get demostrative with them, and just play. Drive often and get Jonas easy stuff. Get Derozan to the line as well, and most importantly, play a swarming defence.

Comment

The Raps can win this. They need to block the officiating out, leave it to coach to get demostrative with them, and just play. Drive often and get Jonas easy stuff. Get Derozan to the line as well, and most importantly, play a swarming defence.
                                If they keep putting Miles on LeBron and if they keep switching on D they're going to lose.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X