Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs! Round 2, Game 2: Toronto Raptors 110 - Cleveland Steamers 128 (CLE 2-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    That's better than being Bulls, Bruins, Patriots, Seattle FC, Seahawks fan though.
    Whoa whoa whoa lets take it easy on fans of Seattle sports, we are a respectful, passionate bunch.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
      I know it’s not the same at all but:

The Bulls lost to the Pistons in the playoffs 3 years in a row before finally getting over the hump. They lost in the playoffs 6 years in a row before winning.

Obviously they had MJ. But I need to make myself feel better.
      That's what I'm trying to get it. Before Twitter and social media, the armchair gm stuck to sports talk radio and beers with his buddy.

Many many teams hit the wall for multiple years until they broke through. Sometimes they didn't. But by the time a scorched earth rebuild works LeBron James Jr. Will be crushing new souls. I maintain, masai should work his magic with Lowry and ibaka gone. Bring in a coach that's a bit of an asshole. Dwane Casey is a great guy I'd love to be his friend. We're leading the league in sportsmanship per 36
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Sonny wrote: View Post
        Raps in 6 huh?
        The Cavs have won 2 games out of 7 so

Last edited by tDotted; Fri May 4, 2018, 01:27 PM.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
          Whoa whoa whoa lets take it easy on fans of Seattle sports, we are a respectful, passionate bunch.
          Real Seattle fans are lit, my man.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
            I'm not a Seattle sports fan. No clue what rocwell is talkin bout.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
              You can't trade 12 guys for picks and d leaguers. You wanna race Phoenix to the bottom?
              We have top 3 gm, exciting young pieces and 2 "all stars" if you can't be more creative than "suck worse than Chicago" that's a shame.

At first blush, Casey, Lowry and ibaka should see the door. That's substantial and I believe could really alter the mental makeup around here.

Lowry is our "engine" that goes from a corvette to a ford fusion in may
              Not that my opinion matters, but I 100% agree with you.

Lowry, Ibaka, and Casey all need to go. I like (love) the rest of our team. I really think we have a lot of other great pieces, including DeRozan.

Comment

• DeRozan is loyal you gotta give him that but the fact that he plays no defense and we have nobody
                To hide him on is a real issue. Everybody he guards lights him up. If you think theres a chance that he’ll learn from new coach thats cool but im personally done taking chances that he’ll learn
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• This fucking sucks
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                    The Cavs have won 2 games out of 7 so

Ignore the troll, he said Wizards in 6 too. Raptors could be up 3-0 on the Cavs and he’d say Cavs in 7.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                      DeRozan is loyal you gotta give him that but the fact that he plays no defense and we have nobody
                      To hide him on is a real issue. Everybody he guards lights him up. If you think theres a chance that he’ll learn from new coach thats cool but im personally done taking chances that he’ll learn
                      Yeah his defense in this series has really been exposed. Not sure if a coach can really do much to bring that out of him. He's also going to bring back the most in any trade. Quite arguably our best trade asset even if he's making more than $30M a year.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                        LMAO I needed that laugh.
                        That was good eh? lol
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          You can't trade 12 guys for picks and d leaguers. You wanna race Phoenix to the bottom?
                          We have top 3 gm, exciting young pieces and 2 "all stars" if you can't be more creative than "suck worse than Chicago" that's a shame.

At first blush, Casey, Lowry and ibaka should see the door. That's substantial and I believe could really alter the mental makeup around here.

Lowry is our "engine" that goes from a corvette to a ford fusion in may
                          Hoping broken minds fix themselves....bold strategy, Cotton

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                            If BC traded us the number one pick for a 32 year old who is making $31 million next year, thereby squandering their capspace, I am pretty sure Philly fans would burn the city to the ground.

They are looking to add LeBron or George with that capspace. Even if they strike out BC isn't going to dump his first major acquisition that quickly... The guy held on to Bargnani for years before giving up on him.
                            Then again, BC has been known to be somewhat infatuated with players from his past.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                              Full on tanking, no. Retool, sure. Like I said, I’m excited for the young guys and want to see them try hard and try to win.
                              Young guys are fun and energetic, but there's nobody here that's capable of turning this franchise around. Good pieces, but still very much lacking the requisite "elite" talent.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                                DeRozan is loyal you gotta give him that but the fact that he plays no defense and we have nobody
                                That's why you have to partner him up with someone that doesn't want to be his best friend. Maybe Lowry/Serge for Lillard or Kemba and whomever.

Comment

Working...
                                X