Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs! Round 2, Game 2: Toronto Raptors 110 - Cleveland Steamers 128 (CLE 2-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hotfuzz wrote: View Post
    Btw

Interesting wrinkle here: the NBA also announces that seconds earlier, DeRozan should have been called for a foul for tying Love up. Presumably, if the whistle had come, Love wouldn’t have had to continue to try to wrestle free and wouldn’t have elbowed DeMar in the face. https://t.co/J7mF8DK8RI— Rachel Nichols (@Rachel__Nichols) May 2, 2018
    That is nonsense. Chances are Love continues that motion no matter what. Even if they whistled Demar for a foul, they could still review an excessive elbow like that. If you foul someone and they turn around and punch you, they still get at least a tech.

*Also pretty sure everyone thought the initial whistle was on Demar until they showed the replay. So it was all one scuffle, hence why I think the elbow happens regardless.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
    Last edited by white men can't jump; Wed May 2, 2018, 08:29 PM.

Comment

We need Chuck Swirsky

Comment

Tmac2darak wrote: View Post
        We need Chuck Swirsky
        Nah, Chuck jinxed us last night...

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
          Nah, Chuck jinxed us last night...
          So did drake he put his medallion on Matt devlin
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Tmac2darak wrote: View Post
            We need Chuck Swirsky
            Chuck is awful.

Comment

The Raptors shouldn't have been in that position anyways. They shot themselves in the foot and lost their big lead.

Comment

I'm confident about this game but I'd be even more confident with an 'automatic loss' post from TRex.

Comment

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

LOL I love Chuck for not giving up on us but Idunno man. The same way we can say we didn't play our best and only lost by 1 Cleveland can say the same thing but they actually won. I still have faith in this team but if we lose tomorrow it's over
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                      I'm confident about this game but I'd be even more confident with an 'automatic loss' post from TRex.
                      Automatic loss.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Someone needs to hand Chuck Canadian Citizenship as well as a lifetime supply of whatever Canadian food he enjoys. Knowing him, it's probably Nanaimo Bars.
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                          Joey is the GOAT though when it comes to making game threads. DanH is good too, he's like DeRozan, he's great, everyone likes his game threads. But Joey is Vince - the true GOAT.

Goldblum is Bruno. Lmao.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                            Someone needs to hand Chuck Canadian Citizenship as well as a lifetime supply of whatever Canadian food he enjoys. Knowing him, it's probably Nanaimo Bars.
                            Pretty sure Chuck prefers Toronto Bars over Nanaimo Bars and his favorite Canadian food is beaver tail. White Vegas, ftw.

Comment

• As if I didn't love Chuck enough already.

Comment

• So I took a one day sabbatical on all things Raptors and the NBA. I avoided RR. Didn't watch any highlights or replays or commentary.

It got pretty dark for me after game 1. Raptors needed that win. Were winning all day long and blew it. Had so many opportunities to win down the stretch and f'ed up every opportunity.

Today's a new day. Raptors are usually really good in game # 2 in the playoffs... especially at home. And if we win one in Cleveland which is still possible.. than we get home court back. I mean Houston did lose to Utah at home where Houston never loses.

Game is at an unusual time.. but that might be a good thing. Need to shake things up a bit and come out strong and focused.

Comment

Working...
                                X