Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Yahoo did an excellent job on weekly fantasy league specific game breakdowns. I'm thinking the below link will take you to your own specific games.

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo...&mid1=1&mid2=6

It would have stung had jbml beat me with Bell's handcuff. He almost got it.

Comment

• And for the newer guys in case you didn't know we have record book that tracks and stores the top highlights in league history.

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo...ype=teampoints

Comment

• I like the output coming from the Bengles IDP. They'll be locked in my line-up going forward.
        RR OG

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
          BURN!

All y'all muppets gonna BURN this season!
          How do those cotton balls taste?

Comment

• As per Fantasy Pros:

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
              As per Fantasy Pros:

Funny enough, MangoKid is now 0-2
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                Funny enough, MangoKid is now 0-2
                Yeah, the champ is on the ropes. Perhaps his schedule gets a little easier but he is the second lowest scoring team in the league right now.

Comment

• Those rankings are weak, I left 26 points on my bench last week since i forgot to check my lineup. I would've scored 249 points...

This week I go for 3 straight weeks of 200+ points, they have NO idea what they're talking about over there. #FakeFantasyNews

Comment

• They might be considering that I have Le'Veon Bell, Carson Wentz, Alshon Jeffery, Hunter Henry & Joey Bosa all out and I'm still 2-0. Just speculating. I mean for some teams, those five guys are better than their best player at each particular position. #winning

I'm entering this WW period guns blazing. I'm getting Wentz back. I may get Jeffery back. In making roster room for them and the three WW adds I'm about to make, that's a five player turn over in one week.

You guys better be betting really high on Jimmy G.
                    Last edited by Apollo; Tue Sep 18, 2018, 02:42 PM.

Comment

• jbml's first two weeks:

Loss, 223.64 - 226.56
                      Loss, 193.46 - 194.54

That is pretty damn tough.

Comment

• How good is my DL3! He scored more points than my RB2. :|

(Fucking Yahoo! fucked me so hard!!!!! Like when Cartman's mom fucked him inside Best Buy.)
                        RR OG

Comment

• NFL Fantasy Dynasty League (S7)

James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                          How good is my DL3! He scored more points than my RB2. :|

(Fucking Yahoo! fucked me so hard!!!!! Like when Cartman's mom fucked him inside Best Buy.)
                          You know who else outscored your RB2? Your RB benched. Can’t blame yahoo for that.
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                              You know who else outscored your RB2? Your RB benched. Can’t blame yahoo for that.
                              I also noticed he dumped Shady without even shopping him. I might have took a chance on him given my RB situation right now.

Oh and Clowney. Damn it. I might wait until the WW period from now on to get some of Ballswin's rejects.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                                I also noticed he dumped Shady without even shopping him. I might have took a chance on him given my RB situation right now.

Oh and Clowney. Damn it. I might wait until the WW period from now on to get some of Ballswin's rejects.
                                If he keeps this up I may not have the worst team very long. Which is crazy considering what I started with

Comment

Working...
                                X