This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axel wrote: View Post
    How much did you have to pay Sean Peyton for that?

#1 player in fantasy only gets 6 carries? FFS.
    Actually the #1 player in fantasy hasn't played a single snap this season yet. I'd be worried about Kamara. This wasn't a random thing, Ingram came back. 16 carries and all two redzone TD's.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      Actually the #1 player in fantasy hasn't played a single snap this season yet. I'd be worried about Kamara. This wasn't a random thing, Ingram came back. 16 carries and all two redzone TD's.
      Actually, Kamara is still #1.

He may lose carries but his role in the passing game isn’t going anywhere. Considering he was averaging 34 points per week entering the game, even if Ingram takes some carries, he’s still going to be a beast, especially with PPR scoring.

Bell on the other hand, who knows what his season outlook is. If he gets dealt, who knows what that team is like. If he stays, he’ll milk every sore and Pittsburgh may want to let Conner get the reps.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• He did that because he was the three down bell cow. Now, he's not. He might be top ten from here on out, like last year, but it will depend on TDs, like last year. You lost that nice fantasy points buffer he was creating. Every top scoring teams been there, it should be a lot more interesting for you from here on out.

Anyway, I need to focus on Mack now. He's been killing it most weeks this year and so here we go with another tough matchup without Bell on the field.

Comment

He did that because he was the three down bell cow. Now, he's not. He might be top ten from here on out, like last year, but it will depend on TDs, like last year. You lost that nice fantasy points buffer he was creating. Every top scoring teams been there, it should be a lot more interesting for you from here on out.

Anyway, I need to focus on Mack now. He's been killing it most weeks this year and so here we go with another tough matchup without Bell on the field.
          You guys are both ignoring the fact that I won a week, which is definitely the most impressive feat that anyone will have this season.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
            You guys are both ignoring the fact that I won a week, which is definitely the most impressive feat that anyone will have this season.
            Winning doesn’t suit you, buddy. It’s just weird and strange look.
            RR OG

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
              Winning doesn’t suit you, buddy. It’s just weird and strange look.
              In my defence I inherited a really shitty team, and the moves that I have made have all worked out so far.

Comment

• I haven't noticed you taking IDP rentals in the top rounds so I do not disagree.

Comment

• And the last second scratches continue to hound my team. This week it's Dalvin Cook. Not likely to overcome it this time.

Comment

• Always nice to take down the Apollo hype machine. The pleasure was all yours

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                      Always nice to take down the Apollo hype machine. The pleasure was all yours
                      Yeah, yeah, consider yourself lucky that Dalvin Cook was a last minute scratch.

Comment

Yeah, yeah, consider yourself lucky that Dalvin Cook was a last minute scratch.
                        We had 5 guys score 3.70 or less. You were quite lucky the lashing wasn't worse!

See you in the playoffs, if I make it. Scheduling gods have not been kind to me thus far.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Comment

• Oh I'm saving my best for last. Le'Veon Bell's return looms and you're all on notice.

Comment

• Mitchell Trubisky - FA signing of the century.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Comment

• I was shocked to find Lamar Miller sitting there for free on the WW this morning. Especially seeing how he just ran for 100 yards on 22 carries. He seems 100% and primed for a good rest of season output. Thanks Ballswin.
                              Last edited by Apollo; Wed Oct 24, 2018, 12:49 PM.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X