Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's pretty crazy. Speaking too soon in football is anytime prior to the game being over. Bobby Wagner scored 40 points and then Keenan Allen went for 37. Good game Mack and I hope I don't run into you in round one.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      That's pretty crazy. Speaking too soon in football is anytime prior to the game being over. Bobby Wagner scored 40 points and then Keenan Allen went for 37. Good game Mack and I hope I don't run into you in round one.
      Good job by 3 of your guys getting nearly 40 points each. I got walloped!

See ju in the playoffs, mang!

Comment

• So it looks like we're kicking off the playoffs a week early with what looks like a wildcard round featuring Mack Vs. Axel. The winner is getting a trip to round one. I mean you couldn't write a better week 14 story.

JBML has an outside shot as well but he's probably going to need to break the scoring record and eclipse 300 points to take it. If he does that then just hand him the damn trophy right now.

As for me, I feel lucky to be in even though I'm now sitting in first place again. The scoring lead I have is only 30 points greater than 5th place Axel. This is the most competitive season ever.
        Last edited by Apollo; Tue Dec 4, 2018, 08:28 AM.

Comment

• Derek Henry... AYFKM?

238 RUSHING YARDS ON 17 ATTEMPTS
          4 TDS
          48.30 points left on my bench from that schlub. I almost dropped him like 3 times this year too.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
            Derek Henry... AYFKM?

238 RUSHING YARDS ON 17 ATTEMPTS
            4 TDS
            48.30 points left on my bench from that schlub. I almost dropped him like 3 times this year too.
            The prior seven week stretch he totaled four yards less than he did last night. I mean my question isn't as much why did you start him, it's more like why is he still on your roster?

Comment

The prior seven week stretch he totaled four yards less than he did last night. I mean my question isn't as much why did you start him, it's more like why is he still on your roster?
              Belief my man. I believe in my guys!

Comment

• And I know you're just dying for me to drop him.

Comment

• Don't get me wrong, I love vulturing other people's players off the WW and then turning those players against them but for this one, I'm not too sure. I have my IR maxed out and I have my bench maxed out with lotto tickets. My whole bench is a riddle wrapped in an enigma. My 2019 team might look a lot different than it does right now.

For Keeper I'm blowing that shit up and then blowing up the rubble. Even Aaron Rodgers is fired.

Comment

• As I sit here looking at the score board I can help but be amazed that Axel may be about to miss the playoffs after one of the hottest starts of all time. If I beat Mango that might setup a Apollo/Mack round one throwdown. One for the ages no doubt.
                    Last edited by Apollo; Sun Dec 9, 2018, 04:08 PM. Reason: .

Comment

• Comes down to tonight for Mack and I.
                      I need WR Stephon Diggs to outscore S Hunter Smith by 10 points or more to win.

Smith’s last 3 games: 3, 4, 11.5
                      Diggs’s last 3 games: 9.9, 22.9, 31.6

Buckle up!
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                        Comes down to tonight for Mack and I.
                        I need WR Stephon Diggs to outscore S Hunter Smith by 10 points or more to win.

Smith’s last 3 games: 3, 4, 11.5
                        Diggs’s last 3 games: 9.9, 22.9, 31.6

Buckle up!
                        Gonna be a crazy finish... both our teams shat the bed so far.

Comment

• The winner ends up losing in a way though because the winner has to play the two time champs.

Comment

• I don't know how I got here given how much of a struggle the season felt but I'm about to win the scoring title. That's been the kiss of death most seasons for me.

Comment

I don't know how I got here given how much of a struggle the season felt but I'm about to win the scoring title. That's been the kiss of death most seasons for me.
                              This year shall be no different!

Comment

• Pretty sure I'm a 3 time defending Consolation Champ...

Comment

Working...
                                X