This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #Fakenews

As it stands, I should be in first place tomorrow morning, but I'm sure you will somehow be ranked ahead of me in Yahoo! Even though I beat you and have more points lol

Comment

• Just note that the above is based what may happen because of factors in the rest of season and beyond. Its not based on what has happened.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
        Just note that the above is based what may happen because of factors in the rest of season and beyond. Its not based on what has happened.
        Yea I'm referring to the actual Yahoo standings...they will screw me somehow.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
          Yea I'm referring to the actual Yahoo standings...they will screw me somehow.

I don't know, I think we're about to see a fourth lead change. It was nice being top dog for that one week though. lol

Edit: Just looking at the standings and man, it's tight. We're likely to see a four-way tie for 1st place... Meaning Axel is officially unseeded. Time to move him to the kiddies table.
          Last edited by Apollo; Mon Nov 5, 2018, 11:46 AM.

Comment

I don't know, I think we're about to see a fourth lead change. It was nice being top dog for that one week though. lol
            Pretty sure I've never held that distinction in this league, ever.

Comment

• So if you page ahead to next week, Yahoo is calling it "Rivalry Week". I'm not sure how they determine that one because of all the battles I've had through the years for top spot, Tucas has not been in the mix (sorry Tucas, you new).

Anyway, its' Axel v. Ballswin, drizz v. Mack, jbml v. Mango.

Comment

Edit: Just looking at the standings and man, it's tight. We're likely to see a four-way tie for 1st place... Meaning Axel is officially unseeded. Time to move him to the kiddies table.
                This was probably my worst week for Byes, I think things are fine moving forward for me.

Rivalry Week vs Ballswin - the Saquan Barkley Bowl
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

So if you page ahead to next week, Yahoo is calling it "Rivalry Week". I'm not sure how they determine that one because of all the battles I've had through the years for top spot, Tucas has not been in the mix (sorry Tucas, you new).

Anyway, its' Axel v. Ballswin, drizz v. Mack, jbml v. Mango.
                  Your 1-8 rival is about to crush you

Comment

• Damn drizz... couldn't let me have 1 week eh?

Nice total,must be a record? Nearly 300!

Comment

• Actually...295 is the record.

Comment

• Congrats to Drizz on posting an awesome score this week. That might help a lot with tie breakers later in this tight race to the playoffs.

Just looking at my last four weeks to close the season. I have to say, it's tough but I'm in a spot to totally disrupt the playoffs before even making it.

First up, top seed Drizz. Next up, league high scorer Axel. Then 3rd seed Mack. Finally 2nd seed Mango. Time to write some unhappy endings to this season but hopefully not my own.

Comment

• Special thanks this week goes out to Tucas. I have Axel, Mack and Mango to close out the regular season and Tucas' win over Axel gives me a two game buffer. I may very well need that because as is I'm not winning the tie breaker for 4th seed with Axel unless he nose dives a couple weeks.

Comment

Special thanks this week goes out to Tucas. I have Axel, Mack and Mango to close out the regular season and Tucas' win over Axel gives me a two game buffer. I may very well need that because as is I'm not winning the tie breaker for 4th seed with Axel unless he nose dives a couple weeks.
                            My team has underperformed for weeks but Lamar Jackson mania is about to begin!!
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• This week is a must win game for the both of us which means it'll probably be a final score of 250.0-249.9 with no one else in the league breaking 200.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                                My team has underperformed for weeks but Lamar Jackson mania is about to begin!!
                                27 rushes in one game? That does not bode well for a QB's future.

Comment

Working...
                                X