• Show
Clear All

Axel wrote: View Post
    Cryptic.
    Make sense now?

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
      Make sense now?
      I knew what it was for, I just didn’t know what it meant for my draft slot. Hopefully Realizar passes on Baker Mayfield so that I can grab him at 2
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
        I knew what it was for, I just didn’t know what it meant for my draft slot. Hopefully Realizar passes on Baker Mayfield so that I can grab him at 2
        Oh man, this is the year to be in the top three. I don't mind saying that because this is the stingiest league I've ever been in when it comes to 1st round picks.

I have a couple different ways I may go at #6. I find a couple people always miss and so I'm hoping something good falls in my lap. That's my plan A.

Comment

... the following is the draft order this year:
          1. (3)Realizar
          2. (2)Axel
          3. (4)Mack
          4. (1)Tucas
          5. (7)Drizz
          6. (6)Apollo
          7. (5)jbml
          8. (8)Mango

Someone double check that for me: https://football.fantasysports.yahoo...styleague/2017

Congrats James, you're probably getting a perennial redraft first round stud for the next five seasons.
          Well geez, thanks guys.

I guess I'll start my scouting for the players who'll fuck you all to death for the next 5-10 years.

Hear, hear! To the winner go the spoils. And may the losers boil in oil, swiftly get old never to indulge in the sex, drugs and rock 'n roll so that I may see and steal their tears.
          RR OG

Comment

Here are the five players I'm dropping from my roster:

1. K - Kai For bath
            2. DE - Will Clarke
            3. CB - Ronald Darby
            4. DE - Geno Atkins
            5. DE - Alex Okafor
            RR OG

Comment

Submission Deadline

Submission deadline for rosters is in two days: July 31st.

Who has submitted:
              • Apollo
              • Axel
              • jbml
              • Realizar

Who has not submitted:
              • Tucas
              • drizz
              • Mack
              • Mango

Here's all you need to know:
              Roster Submission: July 31st
              • If you miss the deadline your entire roster will be carried forward and you therefore forfeit your draft picks.
              • Minimum roster carryover: 25 players
              • Maximum roster carryover: 30 players
              • For every player kept above 25 players, a draft pick will be forfeited starting at round five and progressing to round 1.
              • Submit your rosters in this thread, do not rely on the league page.
              Link to rosters: https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/37453/1

Comment

Why was I #4 in that order? I finished in 8th spot in the regular season and then won the consolation. That was supposed to give me even more of a shot to keep the #1 pick, not drop to #4 and get bumped to 3.

Comment

I'm in for next year as well. Sorry about the lateness of my reply.

Here are the players I am not keeping :
                  Austin Hooper
                  Will Lutz
                  Keelan Cole
                  Sheldon Richardson
                  Jeremy Maclin

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ll have mine submitted tomorrow

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                      Why was I #4 in that order? I finished in 8th spot in the regular season and then won the consolation. That was supposed to give me even more of a shot to keep the #1 pick, not drop to #4 and get bumped to 3.
                      Let me take a look and get back to you. Maybe I misread the standings.

Comment

So I looked into it. We've always taken the final inverted standings as shown in the archive:
                        https://football.fantasysports.yahoo...styleague/2017

Because no team in the lotto has better odds than anyone else, the positioning of the final standing is irrelevant; its just a placeholder for the lotto. We've always grabbed them like this and we should stay consistent to it. The reason we do it this way is to prevent tanking and encourage everyone to slug it out to the very end. 1st is no better of than 4th unless 1st wins the Consolation round.

One thing I was thinking of proposing was a one pick bump up in the Consolation Round reward, so the worst the Consolation champ can pick is then 2nd. I'd need a majority nod in favor of such a change and it wouldn't be retroactive.
                        Last edited by Apollo; Mon Jul 30, 2018, 07:16 AM.

Comment

Don't mess with the methodology that landed the #1 pick in my lap.
                          RR OG

Comment

Sup everyone...
                            Looking forward to this season!
                            I'll have my roster posted before midnight tomorrow (today, 31st) for sure.

Comment

So I looked into it. We've always taken the final inverted standings as shown in the archive:
                              https://football.fantasysports.yahoo...styleague/2017

Because no team in the lotto has better odds than anyone else, the positioning of the final standing is irrelevant; its just a placeholder for the lotto. We've always grabbed them like this and we should stay consistent to it. The reason we do it this way is to prevent tanking and encourage everyone to slug it out to the very end. 1st is no better of than 4th unless 1st wins the Consolation round.

One thing I was thinking of proposing was a one pick bump up in the Consolation Round reward, so the worst the Consolation champ can pick is then 2nd. I'd need a majority nod in favor of such a change and it wouldn't be retroactive.
                              Well that's a load of hooey. I keep getting fucked every which way!

Anyways, we are dropping the following players:

RB - ALFRED MORRIS
                              TE - JASON WITTEN
                              WR - CHRIS HOGAN
                              WR - RISHARD MATTHEWS
                              LB - JAYLON SMITH

Looking forward to our draft, I think this is my only NFL fantasy team this year.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                                Well that's a load of hooey. I keep getting fucked every which way!

Anyways, we are dropping the following players:

RB - ALFRED MORRIS
                                TE - JASON WITTEN
                                WR - CHRIS HOGAN
                                WR - RISHARD MATTHEWS
                                LB - JAYLON SMITH

Looking forward to our draft, I think this is my only NFL fantasy team this year.
                                I'm only rolling two this year. I'd almost like the pull a Michael Jordan and retire in my prime for a season but the show must go on.

Comment

Working...
                                X