This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apollo wrote: View Post
    Yeah, that's not good. Wanna know what else isn't good? Apparently my team. I'm about to notch my fifth loss. I am at a loss because the guys are mostly really good players who just aren't doing much this season. I might do a total reset in the offseason unless this team makes a drastic turnaround.
    Well apparently gostowski had one of the best games of his career and now I may win, but yeah it’s weird looking at your team. On paper it looks quite good.

Comment

tucas wrote: View Post
      Well apparently gostowski had one of the best games of his career and now I may win, but yeah it’s weird looking at your team. On paper it looks quite good.
      Just an odd season man. I might still win this week but I'm not to optimistic given how much my guys have under performed. Last time this happened I reloaded and I won so it's not always bad to start fresh.

Comment

Moving into 4th spot, the hottest team in the league is rolling into Tucastown for a payback match for that Dynasty loss.

Comment

Congrats to Drizz and jimmie on making it to the second most electrifying event in Fantasy Sports Entertainment!

The former Champ squares off against the hungry challenger.

Comment

Working...
          X