Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs! Round 2, Game 3: Toronto Raptors 103 - Cleveland Cavaliers 105 (CLE 3-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man...should have won game 1 and 3

Comment

• Damn it, why can't the Raptors have nice things...

Comment

• Hey Demar got a great look at LeBronto.. shot..lol..
        "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
        My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Lebron is the greatest player of all time. There really shouldn’t be much of a debate anymore.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
            Man...should have won game 1 and 3
            actually game 1 yes

today no...we were lucky we got back and only cause demar was gone.

you have to adjust fast and casey cant do it --

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
              How about OG though!!!!
              Haha... when WW3 breaks out, I want you on my side Mixx.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                Man...should have won game 1 and 3
                Put Brad Stevens behind our bench and we take both those games... guaranteed.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                  Lebron is the greatest player of all time. There really shouldn’t be much of a debate anymore.
                  LOL Michael made tons of those shots, some of you are way too young but MJ is still the best...

Comment

• On positive side I think we found a line up that can work. Lowry plus bench. You know the lineup we always fucking used but stopped this year for some reason.
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• The problem with Demar is that as bad as he's been, the league is incredibly weak at the SG position. Other than Harden, Klay and Jimmy Butler, there aren't really any other elite SGs (I view Beal comparable to Demar). Booker might one day blossom into something but his defense is putridly bad (even compared to Demar's).

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                        Have no money for Freddy with $10 mil going to that benchwarmer Powell...
                        They'll use a pick to offload Powell.
                        That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

• I get that we had a lineup that was playing well but why did JV sit out the final 15ish minutes of the game? He was our best defender on Love tonight and was having a very good game.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                            LOL Michael made tons of those shots, some of you are way too young but MJ is still the best...
                            No dude. Take off the rose coloured glasses looking back at history. Everyone always overrates the past. I’m being straight up, Lebron is a better shooter, passer, is bigger and stronger, and is probably a better defender too. We drags these awful teams to the finals every year where he can’t beat a super team with two top 50 players of all time on them, and 4 top 15 players in the league. He’s the GOAT.

Comment

• This..... this is really it, eh?

I'm..... I'm the biggest optimist you can find. I look at the stats. I look at how we play usually. We should not be down 3-0. The fact we are is heart-breaking...... it's made me wanna hurt someone/something. I.... fuck Lebron.
                              Axel wrote:
                              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                                On positive side I think we found a line up that can work. Lowry plus bench. You know the lineup we always fucking used but stopped this year for some reason.
                                The reason was to save Lowry minutes so he could have games like this in the playoffs.
                                That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

Working...
                                X